History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 12:34 PM

W00T!!

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 03:43 PM

its funny,because now that the lord has finally shown me how to be nice to a women,I have no women to be nice to!LOL(when I was bad boy,I had plenty of women,Oh well,I dont really need a women except for companionship and lovemaking.....LOL

In Christ

Steven

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 06:56 PM

as Paul said it is better be a single man....now I understand what Paul meant

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 09:00 AM

i dont understand where this topic is leading to....

what? women is only for companionship and the bed?... No wonder .. no wonder... oh well, whatever..out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.....

Have a pleasant sunday everyone.... The Lord bless us all abundantly

Oh yes, muggggoo don't be discourage and don't post your impatience AND discouragement on the forums... we don't like impatient guys... we like them patient and sweet and dependable...a WORTHY leader .

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 10:53 AM

I agree Aya~~~Geesh! :rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 11:11 AM

dear aya and joey, its so nice to see ladies such as yourself speaking up .. and joey welcome to the forums.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 11:21 AM

Thanks Cattleman,

I am pretty vocal~~but always try to remember to let Christ into my speech~~ ya! :waving:

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 10:01 PM

First of all gals,I have a weird sense of humor,so it was meant to be funny,I didnt mean to offend anyone,But if you think about it arent those the two main things we are looking for in a mate.If you say someone to love,cherish,and share gods journey with,doesnt this fall under companionship,of course it does,it was just what was on my mind at the time,

In Christ

steven

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 27 Sep, 2009 10:31 PM

I have no idea what this post is about. Girls like nice guys cuz they're easy to control and manipulate. Which is why it's great NOT being a nice guy

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 08:24 AM

:waving:hello there young man, do you know that only women who are not secure in their relationship with the Lord will manipulate and control men?

A guy who is easily manipulated and controlled is not necessarily a nice guy...but a wimp. so be nice and be dependable...most of all be secure in your relationship with the Lord, in the Love of the Father.

:peace::bow:

Page : 1 2 3