Why?

Because we're awesome

That's why

TaxMan

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 09:51 AM

I dont particularly think that nice guy = doormat.

In fact, I would very much say they are not one in the same at all.

Being neither a doormat or a nice guy, I'm not sure, though.

I prefer my status as a jerk.

:)

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 07:26 PM

That's a good point aya. Thank you. :waving:

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 11:50 PM

Nice guys finish last, is how the saying goes. Supposedly, it is because women get really passionate over the Bad Boy type. The bible says husbands dwell with the wife with understanding. It does not say we have to understand them but treat them in an understanding way.

So rather than being the Dreaded "Nice Guy" (read lacking) we can put on the Bad Boy hat when needed and still be kind and gentle.

Do whatever it takes to make her happy. :party:

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 05:37 PM

Nice guys finish first when they go for the marathon not the sprint.

Personally i avoid bad boys. I like well mannered well spoken men who understand how to communicate with more thann a grunt or a fist

GBU all

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 07:14 PM

Bad guys do not finish first. They are usually not having as much fun as it seems and usually the women they are using up are not something a nice guy would want to be attached to anyway.

Unfortunately they do a lot of harm to women also.

Doubt there will many - if any - real bad boys who are practicing that type of behavior when they die who will see Heaven.

There are not any good seats in Hell.

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 30 Sep, 2009 12:43 AM

"Nice guys finish first when they go for the marathon not the sprint."

Good post!

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 01:27 AM

girls don't want nice guys, or good guys, or bad guys, or any kind of guy for that matter. they just want to be chased.

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 09:10 AM

That's true if you are speaking about "girls" - not mature women, although all women like attention. But mature women want you to be consistent and they do not "need to be chased."

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 11:39 AM

you may be right, but on this site after reading all the profiles, and posts, changing this and that, and trying different approaches, which have all been futile, i get the feeling it doesn't matter how 'mature' they are, in a woman's eyes no one is good enough for them to feel like they're not 'just settling' and us guys are just lucky enough to be breathing the same air they do. i don't know about you, but i feel like i can't catch a break. which is why i now have nothing but bald faced lies written on my profile and thrown in the towel for this site (except for posting). cuz i've got just as much chance of success with that as anything else.

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 07:22 PM

sorry folks. didn't understand till a few hours ago that if people don't like me or aren't interested in me for who i am then that's their problem. that and i have to keep my expectations more realistic by actually trying to get a feel for what their character actually is, based on the impression i get from their profile. not justskim through and see the things i want to see that may not really be. God bless. No hard feelings. And I'm not giving up. :bow:

Page : 1 2 3