Why?

Because we're awesome

That's why

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 05:40 PM

Remp

You are right that a lot of the women are picky, but apart from just being picky they are mainly scared to death and insecure. The reason why I say that is they will be all positive with me a lot of times (lovey dovey - lets get together) then the next minute they are in hiding. Had second thoughts FEARRRRR is what it is. Pretty sad.

Big difference in a woman 25 & 40+ usually.But the ones your able to talk to over 40 (I'm assuming your about 25) - are "rare & different" as if you were to look most people go about 5 years younger to about 5 yrs older in their preference

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 08:40 AM

Yep, being good guy, a strong guy, a nice guy, and a slightly jerky guy is the way to go. Don't be so good that you lose perspective, don't be so strong that you don't need someone to stand beside, don't be so nice that you get stepped on, and don't be so much of a jerk that you hurt someone. If you can do that, then you'll probably be "ok" in the "nice guy's finish first" department. Just being "nice" doesn't make you a "nice guy".

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 18 Oct, 2009 10:35 PM

Steven?

Is that all you need a woman for?

Nice guys do finish first, I believe women that are attracted to bad boys/guys are missing some sort of excitement in their lives and they end up getting hurt. How do I know? I married one, lol...and passed on the nice guys that are still marrried.

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 18 Oct, 2009 10:46 PM

Let me just add, my ex was a wonderful guy, real nice guy but had a bad boy side to himself. I've learned not to label guys and realize the Lord is working on all of us and no one on this post is perfect, so I believe we need to pray for them who we call "bad boys" , women that are attracted to them and not to forget the "bad girls" right they're also out there :)

God is still working on them, just like He is working on us all.

God Bless

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 21 Oct, 2009 03:00 PM

I never done this before...FOR ME TO LIVE IS CHRIST..for a woman and man, its meant to be,to live for CHRIST TOGETHER.......TO HOLD HANDS, TO TALK,walk, share your real heart, to pray together, to give your love flowers, a kiss, a big hug., or small, a look, a smile,....these are all the ways to make love all the time..........:glow::glow::glow:

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 21 Oct, 2009 03:01 PM

I think you are wise in the Lord!!!!:glow::angel:

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 22 Oct, 2009 11:32 PM

ah. FINALLY i figured it out: stupid guys finish last. smart guys finish first.

righteousfire

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 03:49 PM

To Aya....said so eloquently! I was thinking the same thing! Talking about missing the boat!

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 4 Apr, 2011 04:56 AM

Yes we are, well spoken.

jackie12

View Profile
History
Nice guys finish first
Posted : 16 Nov, 2011 08:32 PM

preach it sister. you are right. they only want money and sex most of them unless you find a real christian. REAL PEOPLE,REAL GOD ARE YOU AND AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN.I will never forget that sermon several months ago as long as I am alive here on this earth.

I have had two men in the last three months profess they are a christian. far cry from being Christlike.Thank God I had found out real quick. one was married and the other had a girlfriend in another state. That one I dated faithfully for two months. we lived in the same town.

I will await the right one for God has a plan for us.

God Bless You richly.

Page : 1 2 3