Author Thread: Hello everyone
reefraider15

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 06:31 AM

My name is Ron

A little about me: I try to treat people the way I would want to be treated. I am honest (my word is everything to me) I like movies, sports (mainly football go Dolphins), and spending time with the ones I care about most.-

I hope to find someone who is honest and has the same beliefs as I do. I have been a Christian since I was 25 and had my share of trails and slips but the Lord has always brought me back to him. I just want to find someone to be happy with until the Lord calls us home. Is that asking too much?

God Bless

Ron

Sundra

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 1 Oct, 2009 08:16 PM

No, I don't think that is too much to ask at all.

Sundra

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 24 May, 2010 08:18 PM

Never Ron, I know there's someone out there.. I am looking for the same. GEM

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 12 Jun, 2010 10:54 PM

:angel:

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 10 Jul, 2011 09:33 AM

Hi, Ron!

I believe you are not asking too much and it is the same for most of us, to find someone to spend our lifetime with loving each other and serving the Lord together.

But not unless you send a message to somebody and get to know them, you will never know.

I admit that when I joined recently, I am a bit disappointed to see that 99.9% of guys here are outside my country and most would stick to their own country, of course, for practical reasons. Most people who are from my country are women. I did talk to few good men from the U.S. who are my friends now but we can just keep praying and believing that one day... we get to finally talk to the one we will be able to spend our lifetime with... and what I long for, serving the LORD together as one family(^_^)