Author Thread: Facebook
ajl378492

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 20 Jan, 2022 04:57 PM

I've seen some posts about scammers on this website, and I was wondering if using Facebook is an effective method of finding out is someone is legit.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 21 Jan, 2022 05:16 AM

Yes Facebook is .

However, many people do not befriend Strangers off dating sites.

musician47

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 3 Mar, 2022 08:36 AM

Women are hitting on me left and right on Facebook. They all claim they tried to friend me but couldn't, want to get to know me better, etc. I finally took one up on it, but she's a rattlesnake! Chewed me out twice because I wasn't on Google chat at the very nanosecond she thought I should be. She's a SGT. serving in Yemen. This morning did it. I'm done with her. She thinks she can order every man on earth around like she does in her platoon, but wrong on that. If you get involved with one of those women that hit on you on Facebook, you will regret it! Fair warning. If you think I'm wrong, just try it. You will be sorry.

musician47

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 3 Mar, 2022 08:41 AM

A valuable lesson for sure, Moonlight. Never again, on Facebook!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 3 Mar, 2022 09:41 AM

I only befriend people I know, relatives, friends and those they know.

Many people date off Facebook.

Precautions should be taken just like this FREE dating site.

musician47

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 3 Mar, 2022 04:36 PM

Well, I'm pretty well done with it all. In these end times, wickedness is prevailing right before the rapture. Everyone is edgy, this is not the same world it was even 5 years ago. I put my heart out there now, and get it stomped. Kindness is out of style. Too many with an agenda, and I know both men and women, not limited to either. I trust no one but God henceforth.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 4 Mar, 2022 05:12 AM

I understand what your saying musician. I trust in God myself!

Oftentimes He will help us to meet that perfect mate !

Not necessarily Online Internet!

musician47

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 15 Mar, 2022 08:43 AM

Maybe. I was involved with a scammer for a week on Facebook, thinking it was a woman serving her country in Yemen as a Sgt. over a "team". When she tried to get me to take her $5.2million, even had pictures of it and the lock box (!) I became suspicious. I reported all this to a FB friend who is a Lt. on the Abilene Police Dept. After letting her/him know all this, they abandoned their Google Hangouts, just left the account like a vacant house. She/he had been active daily on there claiming they were leading a team over in Yemen, using US Military as their username. I grew suspicious when "she" deleted her FB account which would have lost "her" many friends. I think "she" lied and just blocked me so I could not see "her" coming on to other men on FB. She got her hooks into me on the Fox News page. "She" became irate when i asked about us talking on chat video, claimed I just didn't know how the military operated.

I think now "she" was a he, maybe using a woman's pictures as a disguise. When I reported all this to the Lt. he said it's a scammer, run do not walk from this and block them! It has hurt like everything. I was starting to have feelings for this person. Now they no longer respond to emails and it appears did just abandon their Google Hangouts account, left it like a vacant building. Last activity was two days ago, making it Sunday when all this broke loose. I am sad, bitter, angry and feel like I can now trust NO ONE but God!

musician47

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 15 Mar, 2022 08:46 AM

I didn't tell this right. She wanted me to take that money because "she" claimed the security place in Thailand where the money was at, was being shut down. She called this her life savings. Life saving?! $5.2million?! The only people with that kind of money are drug lords or big time drug dealers! She actually let me see the pics of the cash and wooden lockbox wth the push buttons for the combination! I guess "she" would want me to have that, if it is stolen, so the FBI could knock on MY door instead of "hers"!

musician47

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 16 Mar, 2022 06:56 AM

So now we know that Facebook is the "headquarters" of an international ring of men posing as women, doing their scamming routine. The hot core of their activity seems to be on the Fox News Page. I posted two comments on there yesterday, and was hit within 2 minutes by a scammer per post. A woman's picture, but actually a man. I'm not saying this crime ring is all men, because women are probably part of the picture as well, set that straight. But it's a big problem that until technology advances to bring us gear to locate them, is going to be a problem. IP addresses, unfortunately, do not appear on social media.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Facebook
Posted : 4 Jun, 2022 01:01 PM

Thank u dear brother for sharing this I think a scammer also tried to contact me with very poor behavior but just now I realize it was even a scammer....THANK U so much ONCE AGAIN!!!!🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇