Author Thread: My Experience on dating sites
FaithLovish

View Profile
History
My Experience on dating sites
Posted : 22 Jan, 2022 10:16 PM

Greetings to everyone. 2021 I decided to join online dating site, so far this is my third site I have joined and am only Two weeks old here. I would say I feel at peace being here, am happy, Its a good site because I see some God fearing Man and woman on the site and I haven't received massages of people asking for nudes or wanting to (Relief them self) unlike the two sites.

I can't join other sites anymore because the only thing they want is pictures (nudes) Or just Pictures so they (Relief them selves) or whatever they use the pictures for . I remember coming across such people, Many Man on most of the sites are only looking for online partners to play with and do their things . Welcome brand that's so disturbing, after Paying for the site . I thank God I found this site and so am not willing to reply jus to anyone, one can tell from their profile, a truly saved Christian speaks different. Beware of such people and scon artists. and it's not about paying, it all depends, Am sure one day all will be well by the grace of God.. We continue trusting God. . All the best to everyone reading this.

Welcome to share your experience too. 😍

If it's ain't Christian Site I would rather not join. No thank you.

FaithLovish

View Profile
History
My Experience on dating sites
Posted : 19 Apr, 2022 03:54 AM

Hoping you get someone on your community really. Good luck

Page : 1 2