Author Thread: My Experience on dating sites
FaithLovish

View Profile
History
My Experience on dating sites
Posted : 22 Jan, 2022 10:16 PM

Greetings to everyone. 2021 I decided to join online dating site, so far this is my third site I have joined and am only Two weeks old here. I would say I feel at peace being here, am happy, Its a good site because I see some God fearing Man and woman on the site and I haven't received massages of people asking for nudes or wanting to (Relief them self) unlike the two sites.

I can't join other sites anymore because the only thing they want is pictures (nudes) Or just Pictures so they (Relief them selves) or whatever they use the pictures for . I remember coming across such people, Many Man on most of the sites are only looking for online partners to play with and do their things . Welcome brand that's so disturbing, after Paying for the site . I thank God I found this site and so am not willing to reply jus to anyone, one can tell from their profile, a truly saved Christian speaks different. Beware of such people and scon artists. and it's not about paying, it all depends, Am sure one day all will be well by the grace of God.. We continue trusting God. . All the best to everyone reading this.

Welcome to share your experience too. 😍

If it's ain't Christian Site I would rather not join. No thank you.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2022 12:33 AM

Hello FaithLovish I have to say that my experience of online dating has been a mostly positive one. Yes I do get the occasional message from scammers or time wasters but they get short shrift with me. I’ve met some lovely people online, had some good conversations & formed some great friendships. I’m looking forward to making more connections in 2022…:-)

FaithLovish

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2022 01:17 AM

That's great.. yes I have met a few too, but 2% for me . It's a great thing really . Hopefully I meet such too . Thanks for sharing

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2022 12:55 PM

I'm Glad that you've had a positive experience online. I have only interacted with a few men online here and the experience have been pleasant for the most parts but short lived. It is hard to find people online to talk to sometimes in the area that you live, but it is what it is!!!

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2022 01:06 PM

FaithLovish. Sorry you had some bad experiences online! I think it happens to all of us some time or the other! As you know it is always best to meet people in person. I too had a few, not many, bad experiences. At few weeks ago I was talking to a man from the state of Georgia. We were talking back and forth through emails. I didn't read too much into anything though. However, when I told him I don't do hook up or living together, he immediately "blocked" me. It is his lost, not mine, but I'm just sharing my experience. Yes, they are people online here and other sites I feel that you can develop a friendship with. I don't know about a relationship.

FaithLovish

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2022 11:02 PM

@Alekk3, thats True, it's mostly Easy for those in the same Town to have relationships not distance unfortunately. But Good to meet friend here, I like this site, the forum and the live chats are more educating and fun interacting with people from all over the world

FaithLovish

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2022 01:10 PM

That's true.. I agreed

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2022 02:26 PM

My experiences have been heart stompers. Both were Filipino, and to be honest, about 99% of them only want a ticket to a better life in the US. A man is just a stepping stone or free ride. They were both bipolar, that part was glaring! I am not a psychiatrist, but anyone can see mood changes. This last one was message to message. Pour loving words all over me one day, then the next something like "I can't feel your love". Cold, hurting words they know will break you into. The women there are also very adept at using the phrase "If you love me you'll..." do this or that. It's pretty obvious most but maybe not all those women over there don't know what love truly is. To them it's a light switch you turn on when you want it, turn off when you're tired of it. This last one would be on her church's live feed on Facebook, praying til tears appeared to come in her eyes, yet when I mentioned us giving God's timing a chance, she came back at me saying we would be too old to marry by such and such a time. She did not trust God's timing. Would NOT give Him a chance. She wants it all "yesterday".

I had sweet loving words I said to her thrown back in my face, and am finally tired of it. I admit this just all happened today. I had just told her my birthday the other day and even though we have been messaging on Facebook, I found where she had changed her age limit to just below my age so I couldn't message her here anymore. Sly, cunning, conniving. I added a new finish to my "About me", targeting women from there and other countries. They will know I mean business. To me, it is not Christian to do as I have been done. I have been as kind to this last one as I knew how. Treated her as God would want me to treat a loving heart. For a time, she appreciated everything I said, then the times came, like just today, "No use in us chatting any longer if we will not get to marry soon". Not her exact words but close. Well, this is too long and I apologize, but I wanted to share some hurt and disappointment for the second time in a row from two Filipino women. They aren't limited to that country, her kind could be right next door, but are clone-like there, it does appear, in their demeanor. God bless to all, and I wish you all better blessings than I have had.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2022 06:38 PM

Depends on the dating site !

Paid relationship sites make for good dating !

FaithLovish

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2022 08:08 PM

That's Sad Really.. Yes people nawa days aren't Patient enough and you never know Maybe with devious plans behind such hurry. But Its no Reason to give up. We still try.. all the best

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2022 10:33 AM

Unfortunately, I've had nothing but scammers and people in foreign countries. How I wish I could find a lady right here in the U.S. to talk to.

Page : 1 2