Author Thread: What are we on this site for????
mariangela

View Profile
History
What are we on this site for????
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 03:27 AM

What are we on this site for????Are we here to meet a partner???So I thought? And boy oh boy, did I have a rude awakening by some....There are two types of men here in my opinion...Either, some that take a chance to pretend they are christians just to find a woman. Which I am totally not interested, and I can pick that up immediatly. But what makes me mad...really cross...is that there are some men out there, that say that they are looking for a wife, woman, but then,,, and then they get a marriage block later on,,,,they say oh in about a year or two, or maybe this or that. Really why does one waste time and emotions, and lie about what they want, AND post them selves as honest men, that are looking for a wife....I dont understand the psychology of this. Why do they bother to come to a site like this then...Do they like putting people through a emotional rollercoster. What do you think??? I honestly have come close to leaving this site because of this. ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT EVEN HONEST WITH THEM SELVES....AND THE JOKE IS IT USUSALLY MEN IN THEIR 50's

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 07:04 PM

I fervently hope that men in their 50s are not a joke.

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 08:02 PM

I did not say that men are a Joke, Please read what I have said correctly, I said, that a man in his fifties, who professes, that he is a christian and wants to settle down, seems to be the one thats the least, interested....AND I said that is that a Joke...???? You are misunderstand the contents of how I said it.....Please re read what I have said....AND THE JOKE IS...That men in their fifties, ........

and I am letting out steam,,,,cause I have been hurt by someone that professed one thing and said another...

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 08:12 PM

GOOD FOR YOU...YOU HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD, WHAT I WROTE,,,AND YES, IN A WAY I AM LETTING OUT STEAM,,,,WHY WOULD I ASK A QUESTION LIKE THAT, IF IT WAS NOT A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF MINE...BUT I WILL REPEAT, MY COMMENT, BY SAYING THIS...THAT SOME MEN AT 50 SOMETHING AGE RANGE DO,,,GET A MARRIAGE BLOCK,,,THE ONE MINUTE THEY WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE THE NEXT NOT,,,THATS WHAT I MEAN,,,,

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 09:25 PM

Dear Mariangela,

I believe that my light-hearted comment has caused you pain. So very sorry for this! Begging your forgiveness,

P

tubetone

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 10:19 PM

For the girl that just about married a guy and his wife contacted you.

You should give me his info so I can rip him a new one.

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 11:18 PM

cute

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 11:29 PM

I think it is just this process that can be trying at times, especially for long distance relationships.

If we meet at a church group, I can immediately process many things about you. Our senses of humor, servant attitudes, temperments, walk in the Spirit, body language, emotion in facial expresions- all that can cause some 'sparks'. And even if that is all good... I would wait for several group meetings with some casual conversations before I would ask for some private time together. I would hate to accidentally 'push' things, or rush you in any way thereby making you uncomfortable. It is so rare to meet someone with real compatibility and chemistry, savor the blessing.

Now take that and make it ten times more complicated and time consuming, and that is what we have here. So it is easy to stumble, be misunderstood, appear too eager or disinterested, etc. etc. etc. And it may take a really long time for me to realize any serious incompatibilties--- which would make me lose interest.

Therefore, know the difficulty here and do not take things to heart readily, be kind to yourself and gentle to them.

And rejoice at the blessing, for where else FOR FREE can you meet and share this wisp of a life with brothers and sisters all over the world. To build up, share joy and pain, debate doctrine, make friends, and yes, even flirt with! All that is why we are on this site.

It is better to love and lost, than never to have loved...

Yes, I am seeking a mate, and have fallen in love here... but time and the Lord revealed doctrinal and lifstyle incompatibilities. I praise God that my pain was for just a little while instead of the rest of my life!

PS If a Lady wants to get real serious, real fast, that may be misconstrued as aggressiveness for all areas of life--- (instead of being romantic) which may scare guys away over time as it sinks in to them.

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 12:47 AM

Thank you for your very interesting and mind opening comments, Gob Bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 01:37 AM

For they that are wise and have received the Truth, and have taken the Holy Spirit for their Guide, and have not been deceived, shall be gather in, into the Arms of Jesus in the last day.

We all have a lot of information, we all have studied all kinds of interesting facts. basicaly we all are pretty much trusting and thinking everyone else is very much like us. But left and right Jesus' children are getting taken advantage of. Jesus warn His diciples to be as gentle as Doves but wise as serpents. When one seeks the concel of God/ The Holy Ghost, He can help you see what you are getting into, if you are willing to heed His concel. Remember about the 10 virgins 5 were wise and 5 were foolish. the wise ones took the Holy Spirit as their guide.

When I think about the many times that I listen to the Holy Spirit and had joy in doing so. But when I didn't I fell into the hands of Satan. We all make errors/ bad choices in life, But when you realize you have the Holy Spirit is still there to Guide you out of that mess you have gotten yourself in.

You do alway have that choice, to call on God to deliver you, but if you sought out the truth of God on this situation you could of avoided it.

David

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 01:40 AM

have you thought about this...

Message : there are certian standards that are set up in life itself,

that if one chooses to look at and follow it can benifit them.

Our whole lives are based upon one thing; To become

Selfless. Not self- centered / selfish but rather God

centered. And how to walk in harmony with God nature,

which is Selfless. All He does is for all His Creation, Which is

contary to the very nature of mankind. God Nature is pure

love. God is selfless love. God is forgiveness. God is all life.

God is trust. God is all that is good. God is truth. God is

complete hoesty. God is total equality. God is geerosity. God

is freedom for all. God is joy God is peace. God is

understanding. God is unity. God is within every man. We

give God life when we do any of these: We give ourselves

life when we do these. God is our perfect Goal.

God is not hated, jealousy, greed, death, pain,

selfishness,manipulation, force, fear, lust, despair,

condemnation, prejudices, war, bondage, deceit, or

divisions. When we do any of these, God cannot live: we

cannot live. we all hold the keys to heaven on earth within

our own hearts.

David Reed

Page : 1 2 3 4 5