Author Thread: What are we on this site for????
mariangela

View Profile
History
What are we on this site for????
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 03:27 AM

What are we on this site for????Are we here to meet a partner???So I thought? And boy oh boy, did I have a rude awakening by some....There are two types of men here in my opinion...Either, some that take a chance to pretend they are christians just to find a woman. Which I am totally not interested, and I can pick that up immediatly. But what makes me mad...really cross...is that there are some men out there, that say that they are looking for a wife, woman, but then,,, and then they get a marriage block later on,,,,they say oh in about a year or two, or maybe this or that. Really why does one waste time and emotions, and lie about what they want, AND post them selves as honest men, that are looking for a wife....I dont understand the psychology of this. Why do they bother to come to a site like this then...Do they like putting people through a emotional rollercoster. What do you think??? I honestly have come close to leaving this site because of this. ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT EVEN HONEST WITH THEM SELVES....AND THE JOKE IS IT USUSALLY MEN IN THEIR 50's

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 09:30 PM

I am talking to remp25 here, and not to the others. I think his comments are rude.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 01:43 AM

That was rude. You said you wanted honosty and you got it. I'm not Dr. Phil. Sue me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 01:52 AM

I don't mean to hurt you though. I just really don't know what to say. Stop worrying and insulting us men because they don't want to marry you right away. Not to be acting like i know you or anything, but i did read that you've had a painful past and really do hope you heal from that soon and can move on. And upon realizing this I am sorry for what i said.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 09:26 PM

That was very honorable of you remp!! :applause:

It's very nice to see a man that can apologize. It's very hard to hold your tongue (or key-typin fingers! haha!) when you read some of these posts!! BUT, at least you're big enough to admit when you might have hurt or hindered someone. For that, I commend you!!

Have a great weekend!!

T

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 04:48 PM

To find what God says to be a Godly Marriage without regrerts...how? Both people willing to do it HIS way...Good luck...I have not found a man yet that is even willing to try!

Cathy95624

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 05:26 PM

I totally agree with you Phillip. It takes time to get to know someone well, and if we are over 50, the odds are that we have been divorced and hurt, and need to be discerning with our decisions in a future mate. It is very easy to get caught up in the emotion of a new relationship. and not see the forest for the trees...

God does have a plan for all of us, and we need to be in His path with our eyes fully open.

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Oct, 2009 03:31 PM

Well like I have said before to each his own. I am not here to try and convince anybody, its purely my views. Thank you all for your lovely posts. Remp I forgive you. By the way Cathy, Phillip is a nice guy,lol, lol, lol,,,, perhaps, you too are suited to each other, since you both have the same views on the subject, All the best, to all you guys, and thank you., and once again GBU...

Pioneer

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 08:18 AM

I believe in committing ourselves to Christ is our first priority and God will provide the happiness in through obedience, even though we live through suffering the reward is the understanding of joy in being saved. In of this, we receive confirmation we are protected from the laws of nature whenever we abide faithfully by His Word. His command is to love purposefully in perseverance and not allow the temptations of this world to provide us comfort.

Truth will set us free, and freedom is our choice.

Choice is what determines your destiny.

Also I believe in when choosing your mate, if in providing you the right direction is lined up with the scripture, in obedience, then you have a place to start, and it is the beginning to learn how to love. Often we become confused with this concept, Akin to what the Bible says, we are not only to be hearers of the Word, but doers of the Word, and act upon faith, for it is what inspires us to saved, and often we don�t recognize this until we actually have step out of our comfort zone in the and know assuredly that our Heavenly Father has our best interests in mind, this is where we get our satisfaction and the "oh joy in the morning" then becomes our comfort, that no matter where we are, or no matter what we do, we have to live in obedience.

He is our Savoir, that is fulfillment of Salvation.

Guitarman67

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 12:41 PM

Finally a woman who gets it!!!!

Whoso findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

My dear sister, do not give up there are men who KNOW that a WIFE is a GIFT from GOD.

Without a wife, a man is alone, lonely and incomplete.

When Adam was alone, lonely and incomplete God could have given Adam anything in the universe or beyond. What did God give Adam? A WIFE = EVE.

Ever since then, GOD, Who never makes a mistake has been creating women. Why?

Every woman is a GIFT from God for some man. Without her, that man will never be the man God intended for him to be.

MEN: Wake up GOD has a GIFT for you. AND she may well be on this site. GOD did not bring you HERE by mistake either :peace:

Guitarman67

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 12:52 PM

WHAT can I say?

On behalf of the real Christian men on this site, I apologize for that one who told you he was real. BUT GOD would not allow him to keep up his devilish tricks. He wanted to use you and cast you aside, but GOD, Who loves you, must have intervened.

And in case you think it is only men who are the wolves in sheep's clothing, if it will help to tell you, they are not. I am divorced from a woman who was involved in adultery and drug use secretly until she was caught and I suppose I would have forgiven her and tried to make things work, but she would not change.

I trust you did report the man and get him off this site so that he cannot harm another. Those of us who are really looking for a wife do not need that type to make us all look bad.

BUT, once you meet a real man, one that you can trust, you will love him more SOOOO this jerk may have done both of us a favor IN THE LONG RUN. :glow::hearts::dancingp::yay::peace:

Just TRUST IN GOD!!! :peace:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5