Author Thread: Seeking Christian Friendship with Other Women
AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Seeking Christian Friendship with Other Women
Posted : 14 Feb, 2022 12:52 PM

I am a spiritually mature, Christian woman who would like to find others to talk with. One day, l even hope to find a few others to perhaps create a community with. Check out my profile if youd like to 'get to know me' bit... feel free to drop me a line to say 'hi' and introduce yourself if you'd like to... l hope you are blessed with a beautiful day.🌾

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2022 11:27 AM

Can't you find friends at Church? Seems to me that's the best place to start, not to mention this place is mostly a dating site and certainly not much of a social club.

There are better Christian chat sites that would out shine this place in that regard but still local is always better.

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2022 07:18 PM

l live in the country and the church l was attending is over an hour one way. l am more of a down-home community church with potlucks and warm fellowship, kind of person. The church l was attending is big, loud, rock concert type of orientation and the sermons were becoming less scripturally sound and more 'feel-good' focused.

l am not an out going, extrovert type so this is more likely a place to converse without pressure - simply talk and share thoughts.

As far as it being primarily a dating site, l've been on here for years and it also has the catagory of 'friend' available as an option.

One of my very best friends, l met on here a couple of years ago. He and l talk and text several times a week - usually about church or ministry related topics. We've never met in person, but l love him dearly as a precious brother in christ and he feels the same towards me. We count each other as 'family'. So l have been blessed with a friend from this site... and l don't see why that should be a problem... at least something good has come from being on here for me.... and if l ever choose to look for more of a dating/marriage relationship, then l will have already been in the position of watching from the wings.... 😊