Author Thread: The G word
Admin

The G word
Posted : 12 Mar, 2022 10:49 PM

Should i start a serious relationship with a woman who after just a couple of days of chatting has said she believes God has put us together?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
The G word
Posted : 13 Mar, 2022 12:28 AM

Only you can make that decision, I tend to be wary of those who always seem to have a word from God. That usually fits their current situation perfectly…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
The G word
Posted : 13 Mar, 2022 11:50 PM

Oh I just realised I misread the post and she had actually said “she believed” & not “God told her” oops…:-)

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
The G word
Posted : 14 Mar, 2022 09:26 PM

What is your definition of 'a serious relationship'? This may sound strange to ask, 🙄... but if you are looking at her as possibly being 'the right one for you, as a wife'... in considering that YOU are the one bringing up the idea of 'starting a serious relationship' with her... doesn't that suggest that there is the possibility that she might be correct?😁

I suggest you pray about it and seek two witnesses from God as the answer for 'by two or more witnesses a thing is established'. May the best of good things in God be yours.🌾

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
The G word
Posted : 14 Mar, 2022 09:37 PM

LOL !!! I just checked your profile! You either have a good sense of humor, or you are as bored as l am 😀😄🤣😃🤣😆 good night, thanks for the laugh... 👍🏻

View Profile
History
The G word
Posted : 18 Mar, 2022 06:23 PM

Sorry i should have worded it better. Its not actually my situation but that of a friend. Wanted others opinion to check if what i said was how others also thought. Thanks for your input