Author Thread: Does the idea of an older man, often 60+ saying he has never been married, yet is looking to marry a young (20-25) woman and father babies sound as rediculous to you other women as it does to me? πŸ˜†
AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Does the idea of an older man, often 60+ saying he has never been married, yet is looking to marry a young (20-25) woman and father babies sound as rediculous to you other women as it does to me? πŸ˜†
Posted : 15 Mar, 2022 06:14 PM

l had one male friend (57 or 58 yrs old at the time) who told me: "It's hard to find a woman who is 'good wife material' (yes, he used that term πŸ˜† he continued on...), ...l mean, after all, there just aren't that many virgins out there." And yes, he was totally serious.... Lol

So his primary criteria for a potential 'good wife' was that she be a virgin... though he had been married and had 'been out there in the world for a time' needless to say, he is still single.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Does the idea of an older man, often 60+ saying he has never been married, yet is looking to marry a young (20-25) woman and father babies sound as rediculous to you other women as it does to me? πŸ˜†
Posted : 25 Mar, 2022 10:13 AM

There are many single women with children never married.

Older Man will have a small percent of women to choose from to get a virgin.

A young men will have a better chance of getting a virgin for marriage.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2022 02:39 AM

Most people tend to re-evaluate what they’re looking for in a relationship as they get older. Then you have those like the person you mentioned, who although fast approaching pensionable age desires a younger woman & babies. The reality is at 60 he’s neither use nor ornament for a woman in her 20s…:-)