Author Thread: The Elon Musk - twitter deal
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
The Elon Musk - twitter deal
Posted : 18 May, 2022 05:36 PM

In this note I will explain what is happening, as well as what I think is going on behind the scenes.

My reaction is common knowledge because the Bible teaches us:

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

So do not be thinking that we are wresteling only opponents that we can see.

I am not 100% sure of all the details but Elon showed intrest in buying twitter for something like 44 billion dollars. (I am not saying that I personaly know Elon...but the vibe that I get from him is that he is a bit of a rabble-rouser: one that stirs up the masses of the people)

It would not supprise me to much if Elon already knows the answers to the question that he is asking, but Elon basicly said 'before I pay 44 billion for this company...I first want to know how heavily the platform relies on artificial inteligence (bots).

In a talk that Elon gave he compared bots to termites. Elon said 'if you buy a house and the former homeowner says that the house is 5% ate up by termites, then thats one thing...but if you find out that the house is 90% ate up by termites...thats a whole diffrent deal'

A recent estimation says that the resident in the white house Joey Biden twitter following might be 50% bots.

A guy that works at twitter sent Elon one of thoes "run around comments" to which Elon simply responded by sending the 'pile of fecal matter emoji'

What is going on behind the scenes is that twitter, facebook, youtube, the mainstream media, and large portions of the democratic party has been coordinating one big lie to tell people. I am less familiar with twitter, but I know that facebook simply deleted an account that I was using to tell people the truth. I have buddies that I watch on youtube and that platform is 'wacking' them if they do not repeat the "offical story". A lot of people realized that the media was not telling people the real story so we started speaking up on facebook, and youtube.

I will close this message by telling you (the reader) the days where you can easily figure out what is really going on are over, if you want to find out the real story you need to switch your web browser from 'google search' and install 'Duck, Duck, Go' then look for news stories that are not written by abc, nbc, cbs, cnn, or even fox news!