Author Thread: Stop Asian Hate
joyce502

View Profile
History
Stop Asian Hate
Posted : 25 Jun, 2022 03:05 AM

Hi I'm Joyce! I am so thankful that I can express here in this forum. Many of us are victims of covid pandemic that happens around the globe. I just wanna say that we as christians must love each other in Christ. My friend is a victim of Asian Hate! Please stop, and be open minded! God bless us all!

e17joe

View Profile
History
Stop Asian Hate
Posted : 30 Jun, 2022 03:30 PM

Hi,

i hope you and your friend are well,

as difficult and painful as it may be for you , please don't let that experience change who you are, the church is full on many people, some are genuine, others are not, but one thing that is common to many people is deep wounds to the heart, soul, spirit, mind, lots of the wounds are still bleeding, some are at various stages of healing, this group may look fine on the outside, but a slight touch of the wound is very painful, and in most cases opens up the healing wound again, this wounds can fester for many years, and as the saying goes, hurting people hurt others, most of them do not mean to hurt others, infact, most of them are not even aware that they are causing hurt to others, so forgive them, and pray for them always, while you are praying for them, you will find God will also heal your pain that you received from them.

As someone who has received a lot of hurtful comments from people on this site, i understand your pain, but trust me when i say, if you don't forgive then, the hurt will eat you up and cause you damage in many areas of your life, so please please please, don't let it affect you in any negative way. God loves us all, that is more important.

be bless

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Stop Asian Hate
Posted : 2 Jul, 2022 10:21 AM

Jesus have mercy on us !!!!so true dear brother!!!!💝💝💝💝🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🌷

Swamtoo^

View Profile
History
Stop Asian Hate
Posted : 17 Aug, 2022 06:29 AM