Author Thread: FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING
Posted : 8 Jul, 2022 06:22 PM

“FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING”

— United States Supreme Court

* “Vitiates” in a legal context means negates, quashes, annuls, invalidates, revokes and abrogates

https://auditthevotetexas.com/2021/07/18/be-very-clear-with-the-2020-election-fraud-vitiates-everything/

Let me be clear, what is being said is that if a fraudulent person or force somehow gains power (when the issue is finaly dealt with). Everything that has been done is "nil and void".

Pretend that in 1913 a fraudulent organization rose to power (we will call the illegitamate organization the federal reserve) And for the next 100+ years, the federal reserve made some increadibly ridiculous rules that were next to impossible to follow (we can call thoes rules 'the tax code'). If "wink, wink" the federal reserve was found out to be a bunch of fraudsters...the suddenly all "irs" debt would vanish.

I have been working to alert people about what is going on...because there are some guys that have a 'cool head' and they have determined that the fraud can not be revealed until after (say 85%) of the public is aware of it. Currently (say 75%) of the public is aware that some sort of monkey business is going on.

Lets look at the following news clip that is telling us that the supreme court of The United States is being critiqued by a foreign body!

"Who does the european union think that it is" They have no authority and/or right to try to tell America how things should be operated. GOD has placed the governance of what goes on in America in the laps of Americans, and I am not about to let some snotty nosed non elected group of bureaucrats even act like they are legitimate...to the 'eu' more of your fraudulent actions will be revealed and people will see your oversized naked bodies!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/european-union-condemns-scotus-decision-overturning-roe-fears-pro-life-trend-will-spread-to-europe

— News —

European Union Condemns SCOTUS Decision Overturning Roe, Fears Pro-Life Trend Will Spread To Europe

"The overturning of Roe v Wade could embolden the anti-abortion movement in the European Union."

(I know its a lie...because the 'eu' has nothing to 'embolden'...they are a watch dog that has no teeth!)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2022 08:27 PM

Interesting how other countries have comments of how America should handle situations.

Yet they have so much chaos in their own countries government. Many have koss their freedoms long ago by communist dictatorship.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2022 08:28 PM

" loss" their freedoms