Author Thread: Joey Biden is not the legitimate president
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Joey Biden is not the legitimate president
Posted : 22 Jul, 2022 12:21 AM

Joey Biden is part of a criminal organization that helped him steal the election. Many lies were told to trick the 'simple minded public' (no disrespect intended) into going along with the fraud.

I think the good news would be that more and more people are sticking there noses into the air and saying "something smells funny"...so I want to thank you guys for not swallowing what the news media is trying to sell.

Before I continue, I want to briefly state the objective in this operation. We will call it "operation steal the megaphone". The whole operation revolves around the everyday person. I know that most people might think that 'the main characters in a fight are the good guys vs the bad guy...but in many battles there are at least 3 sides'. Some people are on the side of the good guys, some people are on the side of the bad guys...but most people are on the side that just wants to be left alone!

How things ended up being was by (say 2014) maby like 1-2% of the country was on the side of the good guys (and maby we had like a million dollars worth of tech equipment)...however on the side of the bad guys they might have only requrited like 3-4% of the people but they had like 20 billion dollars worth of tech equipment (actualy I feel my figures are low) See the bad guy had about 98% of the news media in there back pockets. Yep...the news media have been brain washing people.

The way things are, someone with a cooler head than mine, they made a decision to not rip the band-aid off. The decision was to gently pull the band-aid off. That is why we are in the slow lane...we are supposed to gently be waking our neighbors up!

Even though the slow wake up process is very difficult for me...I will say that I am proud of the intelligence of the American people.

So...what should people do now that they realize that the 'news media rarely reports the {{True}} story, instead the evening news often reports {{Their}} story - - - well vote with your feet. Stop watching/reading/listening fake news. Dont support fake news companies with your dollars. [Its just like when the nfl decided to shove anti-American propaganda in our faces, Americans told the nfl 'your not going to do that with my dollar'

https://letter.ly/fake-news-statistics/

https://www.pewresearch.org/journalism/2016/12/15/many-americans-believe-fake-news-is-sowing-confusion/

Keep it up!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Joey Biden is not the legitimate president
Posted : 22 Jul, 2022 10:27 AM

White House democratic leaders plan to have more hearings on Trump . Specifically to convict him of a crime connected to January 6, 2021.

When they should be working on border control and USA economy.