Author Thread: A 'woke' justice system
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
A 'woke' justice system
Posted : 2 Aug, 2022 06:21 PM

At this stage forget proper grammar...being 'woke' is not the same as being alert to what is going on. The term 'woke' is basicly saying...if two diffrent people commit the same type of crime and one guy is a white male while the other man is a black male then two diffrent punishments should exist.

For example a man walks into a store and tries to rob the store at gun point, at which time the store owner pull a shotgun out and shoots at the armed robber...a woke D.A. (district attorney) says that the store owner should be charged with attempted murder...

But the above example is a side story, the direction that I want to rally the troops in is this: There are a handful of bad actors that are funding thoes type of lib-ta*d thinkers...I just want you guys to be aware so that you do not blindly go along with them because they are like 'wolves in sheeps clothing'. Like Liz Chenny (people might say support her because she is a republican but she is a r.i.n.o. or republican in name only)

back to the woke da's

https://nypost.com/2022/08/01/george-soros-vows-to-keep-backing-woke-das-despite-urban-crime-spikes/