Author Thread: Does online dating really work?
solae^

View Profile
History
Does online dating really work?
Posted : 5 Aug, 2022 06:56 AM

Hi! You can call me Sola. I've been on and off here, since I often find myself cringing with the thought that I am here, on an online dating app. I have never imagined myself being on here. But since these recent times I've been having this desire or just a good thought of being married to a foreigner, of the same faith. I don't know why exactly. Or maybe, to be really honest, maybe the reason, is just I want a new environment so much. I want to live or migrate somewhere far. This has been the longest time I am here (1 week and a few days) haha, because before I used to delete the app and the account I created after 2-3 days. Well, this account will be on idle since I have deleted the app. But I can still read messages via browser. I am a Filipina, 32 y.o. I'm pretty much an introvert, INFJ to be exact. I would love to have some meaningful conversations with someone, idk when. (I get bored easily, sorry đŸ˜…) So, thanks!

1angle7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2022 08:20 AM

Hi Lol! Guess what if all of the relationships we sought in person were successful and our work and life schedules permitted leisure time... Online dating sites would be nonexistent. I hope that you will be found by the husband that you desire. it can happen! If you re a believer in Christ. I pray to HIm, be studious and walk in faith and guidance of the LORD. That is what I'm doing at least!@

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 02:05 AM

Yes online dating does work I personally know people who it has worked for. I think peoples success or lack thereof is down to their attitude. If you are open to taking the time to talk to everyone who talks to you without fail you’re off to a good start…:-)

Charmingbaby

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 12:29 AM

Hello, I believe that online dating really works. but that requires alot of faith, patience and also hard work or sacrifice. I know of a friend who hooked up with a Peruvian man based in Malta some years ago and now they are happily married with two Children.

Hang in there God is faithful, he will grant you your heart desire.