Author Thread: if the kazarian mafia does not like you, then they want to crush you
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
if the kazarian mafia does not like you, then they want to crush you
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 09:05 PM

I am going to recap some of the major news events that took place during the last 7 years. The club has never liked Donald Trump, they wanted Hillary Clinton to win in 2016 (so the fake news media barely covered his campaign news). When GOD appointed Donald Trump to be president in 2016, immediately the club launched a smear campaign against the man. (a lot of what the club would do is called psychological mirroring...its where the guilty party blames someone else for what they did). The club invented charges and tried to impeach Trump (I think it was every single democrat in the House of Representatives, along with a couple r.i.n.o. republicans voted to impeach him...and then when the Senate voted they said 'we are not going along with that crazy'. Then the club made up another story and tried to impeach Trump again...there plan falid. People proably remember the club falsely acusing Trump of trying to start a riot in January. All the while GOD was using Trump like he was a grinding stone, because GOD said it was time to remove the club (but the club wanted to stay and they thought that if they were able to damage the grinding stone then they would be off the hook) Most recently the club used the fbi to raid Donald Trumps private residence. They were looking for (actually its unclear what they were officaly looking for) but we have found out that Melania's wardrobe and Donald's private office was of a keen interest during the raid (they even brought a professional safecracker to the raid) we are dealing with a group of people that (in the past) have been able to figure out why your guilty (even if you innocent!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufB9fuC_Ur8

https://www.rebelnews.com/fbi_rifled_through_melania_s_wardrobe_and_brought_a_professional_safecracker_to_mar_a_lago_raid