Author Thread: Avoid Zoosk At All Costs!
musician47

View Profile
History
Avoid Zoosk At All Costs!
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 11:23 AM

I paid Zoosk for a 3 month trial. They say what I paid for will work for me. I've messaged several women, the posts show up like they are there, yet no one ever responds. I can receive messages, I can send them, but no conversations are starting! Zooks is a ripoff, and I want everyone to know this! Do NOT go there! You will regret it! They have my money, but I'm unable to communicate even though it is showing my posts as a message to a lady!

musician47

View Profile
History
Avoid Zoosk At All Costs!
Posted : 29 Jan, 2023 05:22 PM

Been a while since I've commented on Zoosk, but even after I had them delete my account, TWICE, I've received emails from them thanking me for buying more time and they were about to hit my debit card for over $100 each time! Talk about LIVID! I could've spit bullets! I had to call them again on that, and the smart aleck with the foreign accent told me the account really had been deleted. He couldn't come up with an answer as to why I keep getting emails from them claiming I bought this or that, and were about to hit my debit card! One more di-do like this, I'm on the phone to the BBB and an attorney! Enough of this crock is well enough. There are easier ways to keep my blood pressure elevated than this.

Page : 1 2