Author Thread: Avoid Zoosk At All Costs!
musician47

View Profile
History
Avoid Zoosk At All Costs!
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 11:23 AM

I paid Zoosk for a 3 month trial. They say what I paid for will work for me. I've messaged several women, the posts show up like they are there, yet no one ever responds. I can receive messages, I can send them, but no conversations are starting! Zooks is a ripoff, and I want everyone to know this! Do NOT go there! You will regret it! They have my money, but I'm unable to communicate even though it is showing my posts as a message to a lady!

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 12:34 PM

Still not working. I don't know if I can sue to get my money back or if they will refund, but one way or another, I will get it back. That site is geared for smartphones, not old computers like mine, running Windows 10. Nothing works on their site for a computer. Never again, will I leave CDFF even if all it does attract are scammers! At least I'm not out money to hear from scammers. They are free! 🙃😜

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 01:46 PM

When I added to my profile description the problem I was having to let others know I can not message them, Zoosk violated my freedom of speech by deleting what I said! That is out and out communism plus cheating and lying to me! I hope everyone here reads what has happened to me with Zoosk and that you will not make the same big mistake I made. It is based in a foreign country, and obviously, not an American ally.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2022 11:38 AM

There's terrible that's happening to you on Zoosk.

I dated from a" christian site ". Didn't have problems!

I don't disclose sites.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2022 11:51 AM

" That's" terrible

edit

Oftentimes people are on several sites at once and still

No relationship or dates!

:⁠-⁠)

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2022 06:56 AM

They are all snobs on Zoosk. I message them, I send smiles, they view me but refuse to have anything to do with me. I'll just be glad when my 3 month trial is up. Problem with Zoosk is it is not a Christian site and there are very few claiming to be Christians on it. Despite turning off all notification channels, I'm still getting clutter from it on my phone. I use my computer for Zoosk. It's even pulled Twitter in somehow, and on my computer, there is no connection at all between Twitter and Zoosk on the internet that I can detect.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2022 12:25 PM

Sorry to hear if that, Musician.. but what I didn't ynderstand was, you paid for a membership and still cannot send messages? or what was it you tried to say on your profile, and they did not allow that..?

All these different sites and channels make me dizzy even without having to check them out

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2022 07:59 AM

They finally helped me to get messages working. I'm beginning to know what you mean about all these sites causing dizziness. One thing certain, and the big disappointment to me, about Zoosk is, all the women there and I mean just about ALL are into either gambling or drinking. Just a bunch of boozers. That's not my thing and never will be. It's a giant size disappointment.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2022 04:50 PM

Awww.. stick with us, brother

You may find this site frustrating too, and full of imperfect people.. but at least, we are for the most part believers and can have some form of fellowship and encouragement.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2022 06:52 AM

I'll stick here, thought some technical issues are not allowing me to do things I have been able to do. I did another thread about that. I've found far better folks here than anywhere else! 😊 You are one of the nicest for sure, NarnianGirl! We truly do have great fellowship and encouragement. I never saw so much compassion and caring as when I came here with my shattered heart in pieces from what that woman did to me, living in San Antonio. It was just awesome! And I thank everyone again for showing me so much caring and Christian love! That meant more to me than words can say.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2022 06:41 AM

I'm still on Zoosk, but actually hating it. I know I've complimented at least 20 women's profiles on it, or messaged several, but not one single one of them had common decency to just say "Thank you". They've got tons of close up selfies on there, but forgot to bring common courtesy along for the ride. I'm paid up on it til January, and can't wait til my time expires there. It is nothing more than a snob site. Totally not worth one cent or one second of anyone's time.

Page : 1 2