Author Thread: How can a guy get ladies to be interested in him and even message him?
ReformedPresbyterian^

View Profile
History
How can a guy get ladies to be interested in him and even message him?
Posted : 23 Nov, 2022 09:42 PM

How can a guy get ladies to be interested in him and message him (initiating discussion with him) ?

Must be look like a Hollywood actor? Or have lots of money?

(3 questions)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2022 01:17 AM

I think a well written profile is a good start. I think it's important to not come across as negative/bitter things like my ex cheated on me then left me are a not a great start(yes I've seen them) If pictures are posted up to date ones of you looking well put together are best. That being said I don't initiate contact I reply to messages and that's the criteria that usually makes things to beyond the customary thank you message all the best...:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2022 05:40 AM

Hi Reformed

Many women like the man to make contact first . Rare to hear from a woman first on cdff.

Have a nice photo! You are a nice looking young man !

Some sites are better than others in match matching. Free sites are the worst.

I've met and dated nice guys from making first contact.

Not on cdff.

AngelsandAirrwaves^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2022 03:45 PM

Hmm, I think the biggest one is to act naturally and try to be patient with others.

Don't come across as needy, pushy, or bitter. As Jayzee stated...talking about exes or ex-wives that cheated is not a great way to start off a conversation with someone. If someone asks you why things ended, please just give a general explanation, and leave it at that for the time being. But as they say, there are two sides to every story, and in every situation (as Christians especially) having a sense of optimism and positivity really can be an attractive characteristic.

Also please don't have this attitude that men are to be over or superior to women (I've noticed that ALOT on here) God created us as equals and there should be a level of respect. Also, remember this is an online communication and we are strangers. Building a friendship and getting to know one another should always be the goal in the beginning if at all possible.

Also, the last one is if you message first, please say more than "hi" or hello there". A nice greeting and a little additional detail and a follow-up question really make things engaging. Having a small introduction on your profile and what you are looking for, also can help!