Author Thread
AngelsandAirrwaves^

View Profile
Traditional vs Feminist Women
Posted : 28 Mar, 2023 08:56 PM

Psalms 621 you worded that absolutely beautifully.

AngelsandAirrwaves^

View Profile
Weirdest Guy Ever, No Offense
Posted : 25 Jan, 2023 10:01 AM

Wow, that is so odd! However, I do know what you mean in a way. I've had a few similar situations happen like that from men on here or they have very odd avoidant behaviors or just simply act as if they don't know what they want especially when you start actually wanting to see if things could go beyond friendship. Sounds kind of like this guy might have just been keeping his options open or "testing the waters" as they say. But as others have mentioned the art of conversation is lacking and that individual sounds like he didn't know what he wanted. Either way sounds like you definitely have your answer and just imagine what the future would look like with him if you were to continue on. Just too many mixed signals.

AngelsandAirrwaves^

View Profile
How can a guy get ladies to be interested in him and even message him?
Posted : 18 Dec, 2022 03:45 PM

Hmm, I think the biggest one is to act naturally and try to be patient with others.

Don't come across as needy, pushy, or bitter. As Jayzee stated...talking about exes or ex-wives that cheated is not a great way to start off a conversation with someone. If someone asks you why things ended, please just give a general explanation, and leave it at that for the time being. But as they say, there are two sides to every story, and in every situation (as Christians especially) having a sense of optimism and positivity really can be an attractive characteristic.

Also please don't have this attitude that men are to be over or superior to women (I've noticed that ALOT on here) God created us as equals and there should be a level of respect. Also, remember this is an online communication and we are strangers. Building a friendship and getting to know one another should always be the goal in the beginning if at all possible.

Also, the last one is if you message first, please say more than "hi" or hello there". A nice greeting and a little additional detail and a follow-up question really make things engaging. Having a small introduction on your profile and what you are looking for, also can help!

AngelsandAirrwaves^

View Profile
Deactivaged My Zoosk Account DANGEROUS WEB SITE!
Posted : 14 Nov, 2022 05:46 AM

Yeah Musician, I would use more reputable sites like Match.com. There might even be a site I think it’s called Our Time, might something to check out for individuals in your age group that might be looking into connecting or dating again. But yes, Zoosk is a dead site and a lot of them are unfortunately filled with bugs and scammers (slowly becoming CDFF in a way). Another idea my friend is to try a site like meetup.com where they have groups in your local area. I found a nice group of Christian folks that meet up for coffee or church outings where I am. It’s just a nice way to get to know new people with some of your interests possibly in mind as well and broaden your social network without the hassle of online dating persay. :) I wish you the best my friend! Take care.

AngelsandAirrwaves^

View Profile
Don't Take It Personally...
Posted : 8 Nov, 2022 09:29 PM

I 100 percent agree with this Jayzee. I have learned not to take things personally at all, especially online. It's amazing how people think that having a few messages back and forth for a couple of days (or even for a few minutes) instantly think you both should have soul-tie relations. I've seen it all from name calling to belittling just because you simply fade out on conversation perhaps because you (surprise shocked face) were busy in your life or perhaps didn't know what else to talk about...I tried to in the past explain myself, but then I found that only made things worse...so I've just started to take things with a grain of salt and move on.

AngelsandAirrwaves^

View Profile
Please Use This Topic To Report Scammers
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 07:16 PM

I think that list is going to be about 10 pages long

AngelsandAirrwaves^

View Profile
Grieving Death of A Relationship
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 07:03 PM

Musician I am very saddened to read about your story. It really brought some sad feelings and reminders of past long-term involvements that I had been involved with. The pain and hurt that comes with that is sometimes truly unbearable. As Narniangirl said just because one hasn't been married/divorced doesn't mean we haven't experienced pain in someone we might have thought we could trust or that we grew close to and let in our hearts.

I really pray that God releases his healing and grace over you. He does heal and with healing comes time. I've encountered heartbreak before more than I'd like to admit, but sometimes it feels like someone just stepped on your heart and you won't be able to recover, but you definitely will. God loves you so much, and He will heal your heart. You must find your comfort and healing in him. I am praying for you may you find comfort and peace.

AngelsandAirrwaves^

View Profile
Is a passionate kiss 'fornication'?🤔 Why?... or Why not?
Posted : 6 Sep, 2022 06:57 PM

I really don't think sharing a passionate kiss with someone is instantly going to suggest fornication or something beyond just that kiss.