Author Thread: I want to be Beautiful
Admin

I want to be Beautiful
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 05:36 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vu_nmZ1pXc

I grew up a Fatherless Daughter.

Daddy left around 5. I didn't get to be the Cinderella my hearts yearns still to be. Two abusive relationships made it even harder to be a princess.

Being cheated on got me into so many thoughts I never would have thought before.

I never feel worthy of His love, but that's the beauty of it isn't it? We aren't worthy, and yet we are.

"I want to be beautiful

Make you stand in awe

Look inside my heart,

and be amazed

I want to hear you say

Who I am is quite enough

Just want to be worthy of love

And beautiful"

Beautiful words for a no so quite girl.

I am not the one who looks in the mirror and is disgusted by what she looks at. I am past that. But I never feel good enough.

It pains me.

God is my Father, and I know I am beautiful in His eyes, but I am also to that place, where I want to believe it.

I am learning.

That's my story. That's my heart.

What's yours?

View Profile
History
I want to be Beautiful
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 01:35 AM

jumps:

-oh i know. that didn't come out of a place of low self-esteem or anything. just something that really resonated with me and is a direction i would like to continue moving in. one can always be more, especially with God as the supplier whether it be of beauty, usefulness, or anything else he lays on our hearts. Thank you for the kind words and thank you for reminding and encouraging me to pray. unlike what i once thought, you can't say it enough.

View Profile
History
I want to be Beautiful
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 11:47 PM

Cattleman why dont you just disapear youre annoying

View Profile
History
I want to be Beautiful
Posted : 16 Oct, 2009 11:38 AM

:) I am glad I could help out Remp!

And that is a very positive look on things!

Stardust, this isn't a place to be rude..

View Profile
History
I want to be Beautiful
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 12:42 PM

Maybe this should be in BOLD AND BIGGER HERE at the TOP of the FORUMS?~~~

Obscenity, Inappropriate Language or Insults WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE. If you are found to be in violation of these terms, your profile will be deleted and you will be banned from the site. Also, do NOT promote your website or product here- links are prohibited.

Sorry for the stern message but this is very important. Now have a blast!

View Profile
History
I want to be Beautiful
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 12:56 PM

dear star, as one can see in your above post you have not learned.. i have asked you nicely to not be rude and insulting to others here. and admin has even posted the rules here so you would plainly see them.. it is your choice that you have chosen to ignore the rules. therefore whatever you get.. you have brought it upon your own self.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
I want to be Beautiful
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 02:18 PM

I know your pain. I feel the same way most of the time. It Isn't very often that I actually feel confident with myself. I have been told that I have nothing to worry about because I'm beautiful and blah blah blah...but It means nothing to me. It doesn't matter how many men go after me, or how many looks I get..I just feel like I'm not good enough. Maybe It's due to the simple fact that most men I have encountered have treated me like I was worth nothing...I guess I kinda expect every man to treat me that way now... so I make little to no effort to pursue anything with anybody because I eventually get ditched..It never fails. But, Alot of It, I only have myself to blame for though..Men want a girl with confidence.

I was always the one to compare myself to other chicks and wish that I could have more of there personality traits and yada, yada, yada..so In a sense It only made me become more Insecure. I have finely realized that I am who I am for a reason..God doesn't make mistakes.

You are a pretty girl..I know that probably means nothing to you but I still wanted to say It!

View Profile
History
I want to be Beautiful
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 08:22 PM

You are beautiful Tab.

Hopefully hearing it from another like you helps.

You helped me just by sharing your story :)

It's nice to know people who relate you know?

I am glad to know you understand and hope God helps you in making you feel worth, as you really are.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
History
I want to be Beautiful
Posted : 30 Jan, 2010 03:14 PM

Girl, you want to be beautiful right? What's stoppin ya?

Page : 1 2