Author Thread: Brace yourselves, people will soon discover...
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Brace yourselves, people will soon discover...
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 05:14 PM

I know that in some movies the good guys wear the white hats, while the bad guys wear the black hats...but the way that things currently are is that companies/businesses/institutions that many people think are good...well they are not good.

Take for example the company 'Nestle', the company proably seem child friendly (I mean they have a rabbit with long ears) however I heard that one time the company gave infant formula to low wage earning Africans, enough infant formula was given away to cause the mothers to stop breastfeeding...and then the mothers milk dried up. Thats when Nestle closed the trap and had a customer base of non wealthy individuals that were forced to either buy the companies products or let there children starve.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/nestle-california-bottled-water/

I just wanted to tell you guys to stay on your toes and be aware because alot of information will be coming to the surface in the comming weeks, and I want to try to prevent some folks from having a mental breakdown. When you feel anxious about the information, remember that a person is able to purchase a 'portable power station'. With a portable power station and solar panel a person can start to disconnect from the crazy reality that is all around us.