Author Thread: Depressed, hurting and my life is a mess
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Depressed, hurting and my life is a mess
Posted : 2 May, 2023 06:44 PM

I am going to be honest with you all. I am very depressed, angry, hurting and my life is a mess. I know God wants to heal me of all the stuff i've brought on myself, others and others has brought on me. I don't deserve any of the blessings i have right now and what i will have in the future with the lord sending me a wife to help me with my ministry and a christ-centered marriage. But i recieve them with God's help and He can do the impossible. I can't take anymore and i'm going to give it all to Jesus. I need your support and prayers.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2023 09:40 AM

I just heard a sermon from Dr. David Jeremiah on The Prayz Network about talking to God about your problems and realizing He's bigger than them, PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE PRAYERS HE'S ANSWERING TO PREPARE ME FOR MY FUTURE WIFE FROM THE UNITED STATES TO ASSIST ME WITH MY MINISTRY AND CHRISTIAN COMPANIONSHIP WITHIN A CHRIST-CENTERED MARRIAGE. GOD IS SO GOOD, KEEP PRAYING.

ax3sara

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2023 07:04 PM

I noticed I can get impure thoughts after watching or listening to impure things. Whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, praiseworthy, think about such things.

Philippians 4:8

Also associating too much with ppl in the world can bring you down, you can't be friends with the world, you need to keep some distance from them.

After much crying out to God, He has given me a hate for sin, I didn't want to sin anymore. I reject sinful thoughts and wash myself in the word. If that doesn't work listen to sermons and testimonies that are encouraging. Jesus is always on my mind I try to make all my decisions with Him in mind. God bless

Page : 1 2 3