Author Thread: Depressed, hurting and my life is a mess
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Depressed, hurting and my life is a mess
Posted : 2 May, 2023 06:44 PM

I am going to be honest with you all. I am very depressed, angry, hurting and my life is a mess. I know God wants to heal me of all the stuff i've brought on myself, others and others has brought on me. I don't deserve any of the blessings i have right now and what i will have in the future with the lord sending me a wife to help me with my ministry and a christ-centered marriage. But i recieve them with God's help and He can do the impossible. I can't take anymore and i'm going to give it all to Jesus. I need your support and prayers.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2023 07:07 AM

GOD WILL NOT DESPISE a heart that is broken over sin‼️‼️‼️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

16For You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;

You take no pleasure in burnt offerings.

17The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;

a broken and a contrite heart,

O God, You will not despise.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2023 07:13 AM

David often times throughout the Psalms speaks of fellowship with God’s righteousness Saints and to praising God in the mist of the congregation.

Fellowship with God’s people is important and it’s commanded.

Hope you can find a good church full of sinners who know they are >>made righteous<< only by the saving works of Jesus.

I know it’s often hard finding a good church. I had to look long and hard‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2023 07:23 AM

The church is supposed to be a place of fellowship and encouragement (this is a God doctrine). Sadly many churches have forsaken this mandate from God.

Many churches have long forsaken the sound doctrines of Jesus and are seeking happy shallow feelings and high emotions just like the world.

Many churches have become like the pleasure seeking world void of sound doctrine.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2023 01:08 PM

Please do not let the enemy convince you that you somehow aren't worthy to belong to God any more...

You belong to Him!

By the merit of His work and His grace alone.

Even though you may not feel like it, just thank Him that He has redeemed and bought you by His precious Blood.

In one testimony, a pastor shared one instance from his life, when he felt so unworthy after having fallen to some sin... he was feeling so down, so dirty, so worthless, not belonging in God's house....

The Lord spoke to his heart and said, 'Start worshipping like you belong here!'

It's always good to remember that, no matter how badly we feel we have fallen.. we can always draw near to Him, instead of running away.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2023 05:26 PM

Thanks for all your encouragement, it is greatly appreciated

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 May, 2023 06:12 PM

I would like to thank God for showing me the roots of all this which is a root of bitterness, a lack of compassion and patience. I'm asking the LORD to help me be more forgiving, compassionate and patient with myself and others with His help. Keep praying for me.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2023 06:28 AM

Amen brother, we all need His grace in those areas!

blessedGigi^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:31 PM

Just said a prayer for you.

I have PTSD over some traumas in life. Depression can be a monster is we let it, but God is bigger than that. I love read Psalms to see how King David overcomes it with a relationship with God and His words always uplift me.

Lean on Him and walk with Him. Psalm 16:2 is one of my favorites

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 06:06 PM

ehg, depression sucks. I had a abusive childhood, no friends ever in my life, no family, was pulled out if school at a young age so i'm poorly educated and can't really do math or spelling, everyone i meet that is actually willing to speak to me will only speak to me to just pick out my faults or insulting me. yeah life sucks and most people do to. it's becoming more and more obvious that god's plan for me is to suffer and die alone.

and please don't tell me it's going to be all ok or to pray or read the bible, I been doing that for going on 20 years a d nothing ever changes. 😖

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2023 05:43 PM

I would like to report something that the LORD has shown me today to you all: The LORD has shown me that i cannot change my past and the consequences of my past choices that go with it but rather make right godly choices in the present and future with His help. PRAISE THE LORD.

Page : 1 2 3