Author Thread: Wisdom is the ability to recognize difference
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Wisdom is the ability to recognize difference
Posted : 9 May, 2023 05:09 PM

I am a big fan of acquiring Godly Wisdom (to acquire Wisdom I suggest reading and re-reading the book of Proverbs)

Proverbs 1:2-9

2 He wrote them to teach his people how to live—how to act in every circumstance, 3 for he wanted them to be understanding, just, and fair in everything they did. 4 “I want to make the simpleminded wise!” he said. “I want to warn young men about some problems they will face. 5-6 I want those already wise to become wiser and become leaders by exploring the depths of meaning in these nuggets of truth.”

7-9 How does a man become wise? The first step is to trust and reverence the Lord! Only fools refuse to be taught. Listen to your father and mother. What you learn from them will stand you in good stead; it will gain you many honors.

But like I said at the beginning 'Wisdom is the ability to recognize difference'. Or said another way, people that are not Wise they are not able to spot the difference between certain things.

Being fool-hearted is the opposite of being Wise, and being foolhearty is on a scale (like 1-10). So I think that many individuals are able to spot the difference between a lion and an alligator, I think that the problem spot is that some people dont understand the difference between certain situations.

After learning that lesson a person is able to see foolish behavior all over the place!

-On Tuesday, a New York jury found former President Donald Trump liable for sexually abusing writer E. Jean Carroll nearly 30 years ago and defaming her last year when he said her allegations of rape were a lie. Notably, the jury also rejected Carroll’s rape allegations.-

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/05/manhattan-jury-reaches-verdict-in-trump-sexual-abuse-case/

(of course the jury is permitted to say that the rape allegation were a lie, but president Trump is not allowed to say that the allegations are a lie)

But the foolheartyness of the political liberal/progressives have been on display since before the man got in office.

(I shared a link to a small amount of what I am talking about) https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=impeachment+hoax+1+%26+2%2C+Russian+hoax...&atb=v295-1&ia=news

President Trump has been appointed by GOD to "kick a hornets nest". The political left does not like to be challenged, and if someone dares to challenge their authority then they will try to wipe that person out. (in the case of president Trump, the left wants to bankrupt him, his family, and all of his friends...and feed poison to all pets involved.)

I feel very confident that the president understood the exit strategy before he started to sword fight with people that wanted to kill him. I dont think that I have any doubts about who will end up on top after all the fighting is through.

So let me encourage you to laugh at the desperate antics of the political left. You do realise that we are watching the political left as they blindly fumble around...the left has never been in a situation where they are facing total defeat (thats the thing about thoes people, they will not stop fighting until they are gone!) And I know that some of The White hats (the good guys) do not want to loose all of their earthly positions (and bankrupt all of there friends)

So I will say exactly what the cat said when its tail was cut off "it wont be long now!"