Author Thread: Why Deleted?
musician47

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 12:55 PM

Looks like my post about the lady from the Philippines got axed. All I recall saying was she finally got around to asking for money. What was wrong with that, ADMIN?! If I am going to be deleted, I demand to know why. TY

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 01:26 PM

Maybe someone from her country found that insulting.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 02:34 PM

you'd probably have to contact the site admin to find out. That being said it is rather demeaning to folks overseas.

musician47

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 04:23 PM

It's not doing us Americans much good either. I take offense to their wanting money but nothing else. We're being robbed enough by this current US administration without having people from other countries wanting in on the action. 😡

musician47

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 04:26 PM

I find someone wanting my money through a dating site VERY insulting, come to think of it.

musician47

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 04:32 PM

This is so contradictory. This site fights scammers and I've helped them so much, by reporting scammers, I feel like I work for them as the scammer police. That is why it is baffling why my post was axed. I sure said nothing wrong, called no one a name, merely reported what happened to me. If they want rid of me, I'm gone. No worries. I can live without CDFF just fine.

Maureen_S^

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 04:59 PM

My guess is someone complained. In my experience they don't investigate or talk to anyone -- they just delete the post.

musician47

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 05:10 PM

So sorry to hear that. Well freedom of speech is on it's way out, so that stands to reason. They're playing it political.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 06:04 PM

if a friend of 2 years asked for money on person would you view it any differently??? it would be best to direct your complaints to the admin as no one here can really help unfortunately.

musician47

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 22 May, 2023 10:29 AM

I was merely sharing an experience, not asking for help. Hopefully, that is easily understood in clear English.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Why Deleted?
Posted : 22 May, 2023 02:57 PM

more toxic nonsense. you attacked a whole culture then asked why your post was removed only to claim your not asking for help. grow up