Author Thread: Series on the book of Isaiah
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Series on the book of Isaiah
Posted : 17 Jun, 2023 05:25 PM

I am going to start a series on the book of Isaiah. Here's the major themes from Dr. David Jeremiah's Study Bible: 1. Warning, Judgment and Restoration. 2. Suffering Servant and Coming King. 3. Where it All Begins. I pray that this series will all point us to Jesus, the fulfillment of all Old Testament Prophecies in Jesus' name.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 04:45 PM

I just read Isaiah chapters 1 through 5 and here's the themes for these chapters: The Wickedness of Judah, The Degenerate City, The Future House of God, the day of the LORD, Oppression and luxury condemned, the renewal of Zion, God's disappointing vineyard and impending judgment on excesses. I believe that God is calling the Western Church to repent of their sin, compromise and false doctrine, Jesus is coming to rapture the church soon and this is no time to fool around. We need true revival in our churches soon, our world is heading down a dangerous course to God's judgment if we don't repent. God's prophetic time clock is ticking and we need to wake up and win souls to Jesus with the natural and spiritual giftings we have in Christ's body. It's time to wake up church!! I pray that we would repent of our complacency.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:38 PM

I just got done reading chapters 6 through 10 in Isaiah today and these chapters talk about answering God's call on your life, listening to Jesus, prophecies concerning Jesus and God's sovereign control over all the nations. We as the church of the west need to get back to the scriptures completely in Jesus.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2023 05:09 PM

I just read chapters 11 through 13 which talk about The Reign of Jesse's Offspring, A hymn of praise and proclamation against Babylon. Here's the practical lessons we can learn from these chapters: first Jesus is the answer to the world's problems, praise God no matter what and no nation can exalt itself above God.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2023 05:17 PM

I just got done with chapters 14 through 18 which talks about mercy on Jacob, fall of the king of babylon, the fall of lucifier, babylon destroyed, assyria destroyed, philistia destroyed, proclamation against moab, moab destroyed, proclamation against syria and israel and proclamation against ethopia. The main lessons to learn from these chapters is this: any nation that exalts itself above God will be brought down immediately and Israel is part of God's greater plan.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 04:27 PM

I just got done with chapters 29 through 32 and here's the themes:

WOE TO JERUSALEM, THE BLINDNESS OF DISOBEDIENCE, THE FUTURE OF WISDOM, FUTILE CONFIDENCE IN EGYPT, A REBELLIOUS PEOPLE, GOD WILL BE GRACIOUS, JUDGMENT ON ASSYRIA, THE FOLLY OF NOT TRUSTING GOD, GOD WILL DELIVER JERUSALEM, A REIGN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, CONSEQUENCES OF COMPLANCENCY AND THE PEACE OF GOD'S REIGN. What are the practical implications of these passages? First, any nation that rejects God will only open the door for the devil's curses and disarray will rule and the complete opposite will result in a nation when we keep God in: total peace and tranquility. Second, true peace and tranquility comes through a relationship with Jesus. Third, let Jesus rule and reign over your life, submitting to His plan for your life, not your own. Fourth, God expects His people to be holy before Him and others in our words and actions. Fifth, trust in God, not man. I pray we all as Christians will apply these lessons to our lives with His help. And if you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus, please pray this prayer after me: "Jesus, You died upon a cross, And rose again to save the lost, Forgive me now of all my sin, Come be my Savior, LORD, And Friend, Change my like and make it new, And help me, LORD, to live for You." If you said that prayer to recieve Jesus Christ into your heart and life, congratulations and welcome to the family of God. The next step is to find a church that teaches and preaches the entire Bible and start in the Book of John and if you are a man, find a man to disciple you in your newfound Christian Faith and if you are a woman, find a woman to do the same who is a mature Christian. Have a great day and God bless You!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2023 03:26 PM

I just got done reading chapters 33 through 39 and these are the themes:

A PRAYER IN DEEP DISTRESS, IMPENDING JUDGMENT ON ZION, THE LAND OF THE MAJESTIC KING, JUDGMENT ON THE NATIONS, THE FUTURE GLORY OF ZION, SENNACHERIB BOASTS AGAINST THE LORD, ISAIAH ASSURES DELIVERANCE, SENNACHERIB'S THREAT AND HEZEKIAH'S PRAYER, THE WORD OF THE LORD CONCERNING SENNACHERIB, SENNACHERIB'S DEFEAT AND DEATH, HEZEKIAH'S LIFE EXTENDED AND THE BABYLONIAN ENVOYS. Here's some practical lessons we can apply to our lives: 1. God will judge all sin in His own time, don't take matters into your own hands. 2. God always fufills His promises in His own time. 3. Run and cry out to Jesus concerning your problems and He will deliver in His own time when He sees fit. 4. Pride always brings about your downfall. May the LORD Jesus help all of us who are Born-again Christians to apply these lessons to our lives with His help.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2023 05:14 PM

I just read chapters 40 through 43 which talk about future prophecies concerning Jesus, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 04:37 PM

I just got done with chapters 44 through 47 and the common theme is God's mercy in spite of our failings and repentance. I can testify to this in recent days with my landlord and roommates where i messed up yet i confessed and repented of what i did immediately. Praise God for His mercy and grace.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 03:59 PM

I just done with chapters 48 through 51. The themes are redemption, mercy and comfort.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 05:59 PM

I just got done with chapters 52 through 55 and here's the themes: 1. God Redeems Jerusalem. 2. The Sin-Bearing Servant. 3. A Perpetual Covenant of Peace and An Invitation to Abundant Life. Jesus paid an expensive price on the cross to obtain our salvation, there is no such thing as cheap grace. Don't take your salvation for granted, value it as your most precious possesion and share it with others as the Holy Spirit leads. The invitation is open to everybody.

Page : 1 2