Posted : 20 Jun, 2023 11:42 AM

OpenBible.info

What does the Bible say about

Being A Know It All

?

13 Bible Verses about

Being A Know It All

Proverbs 12:23 ESV / 26 helpful votes

A prudent man conceals knowledge, but the heart of fools proclaims folly.

Romans 1:22 ESV / 24 helpful votes

Claiming to be wise, they became fools,

Proverbs 3:7 ESV / 24 helpful votes

Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.

Proverbs 14:6 ESV / 20 helpful votes

A scoffer seeks wisdom in vain, but knowledge is easy for a man of understanding.

1 Corinthians 1:26-29 ESV / 18 helpful votes

For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

Proverbs 12:13-19 ESV / 14 helpful votes

An evil man is ensnared by the transgression of his lips, but the righteous escapes from trouble. From the fruit of his mouth a man is satisfied with good, and the work of a man's hand comes back to him. The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice. The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult. Whoever speaks the truth gives honest evidence, but a false witness utters deceit. ...

Proverbs 27:2-14 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips. A stone is heavy, and sand is weighty, but a fool's provocation is heavier than both. Wrath is cruel, anger is overwhelming, but who can stand before jealousy? Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy. ...

Job 38:18 ESV / 11 helpful votes

Have you comprehended the expanse of the earth? Declare, if you know all this.

Proverbs 21:19-31 ESV / 10 helpful votes

It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman. Precious treasure and oil are in a wise man's dwelling, but a foolish man devours it. Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life, righteousness, and honor. A wise man scales the city of the mighty and brings down the stronghold in which they trust. Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble. ...

1 Corinthians 13:8-12 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

Proverbs 25:14-15 ESV / 6 helpful votes

Like clouds and wind without rain is a man who boasts of a gift he does not give. With patience a ruler may be persuaded, and a soft tongue will break a bone.

Proverbs 21:19 ESV / 4 helpful votes

It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.

Proverbs 12:1-28 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid. A good man obtains favor from the Lord, but a man of evil devices he condemns. No one is established by wickedness, but the root of the righteous will never be moved. An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones. The thoughts of the righteous are just; the counsels of the wicked are deceitful. ...

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Only God has. All Knowledge
Posted : 20 Jun, 2023 06:07 PM

Praise the LORD for all your posts.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Only God has. All Knowledge
Posted : 20 Jun, 2023 06:16 PM

To God be the Glory evangelist !!