Author Thread: HOW TO KNOW WHICH FRIENDSHIPS ARE DEEP, (especially potential mates)
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
HOW TO KNOW WHICH FRIENDSHIPS ARE DEEP, (especially potential mates)
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 07:30 AM

Just because people are willing to start a polite relationship with you and they like to chat with you—doesn’t mean they genuinely like you ‼️‼️‼️

Shallow people are also nice at first‼️‼️

Shallow people may also agree with you ‼️‼️

Shallow people may even display a willingness to help you ‼️‼️

Some shallow people might even 👉think👈 they like you.

Some people “like” you just because you have something they want.

In fact, there are lots of reasons for people to “like” you and build cordial and affectionate relationships with you‼️‼️ Yep, some people have “reasons”—that have absolutely NOTHING to do with real love for you‼️

The question is: how do you know⁉️⁉️

Its really not too hard to tell

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 11:07 AM

There are several easy ways that help you identify and avoid shallow friendships.

Here’s one of them.

Politely disagree with a potential friend.

Many people avoid disagreement because they’re afraid of offending. But disagreement does not always need to be offensive. In fact, disagreement can sometimes help solidify real friendships BUT it can also it help identify shallow friendships‼️

Sometimes when you disagree with a real friend, you will positively shape that good friend's point of view and enlighten them.

On the other hand, if you disagree with a shallow “friend” he/she will UN-friend and block you‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 11:14 AM

Congratulations, you just exposed a false and shallow friendship‼️

Real friends can disagree but still remain friends.

But—always be ready to forgive a shallow friendship. Sometimes a one time shallow friend can become a real friend‼️‼️‼️

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 01:45 PM

there's no knowing what friends are real. they're all fake. nobody cares about anyone but themselves so the second anything unsatisfactory to them happens they will leave you.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 06:09 PM

You said: “there's no knowing what friends are real. they're all fake. nobody cares about anyone but themselves so the second anything unsatisfactory to them happens they will leave you.” End quote

There is an element of truth in your statement but you must realize that you put yourself in the group of “they’re all fake” and “nobody cares...”. These words connote universal affirmations that exclude no one.

We’ve all failed at friendships at one time or another and others have failed us.

The only one who hasn’t failed a friendship is Jesus.

The rest of us may bring the topic of bad friendships to bear but we must remember that we also have failed at friendships. So, as we help others make correction, we must do so with understanding and compassion.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:12 PM

i never had a friend to fail. nothing i ever do is good enough to have a friend. doesn't matter how nice, how caring, how open, how friendly i am, just no one will give me a chance. the few people that do make it abundantly clear they're only interested in me for my money or looks.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 03:33 AM

You are very interesting to chat with.

But I can only deduce and make inferences about you and your experiences based on material you’ve written here because that all I have.

I’m trying to grasp what it means and what you mean in particular when you speak about having every person you’ve known in your life to simply and consistently reject you out of hand.

I certainly believe it’s possible to be friendless. Many have felt that way.

Nevertheless, your experiences are curious and intriguing.

You’re like an apotheosis house with many rooms and features to explore.