Author Thread: Series on the book of Jeremiah
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Series on the book of Jeremiah
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 06:27 PM

I am going to start a series on the book of Jeremiah. Here's the themes of this book from the Dr. David Jeremiah Study Bible: 1. From Failure to a New Covenant. 2. A Faithful God and His Faithful Prophet and 3. "Call to Me." I pray that this series will inspire us as Christians to be witnesses for Christ with His wisdom and be bold about our prayers humbly and boldly with Jesus in Jesus' name.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 12:47 PM

Dr Jeremiah is a good Truth of the Bible teacher,

Holy Spirit filled !

Not that many men out there.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 04:22 PM

Thanks for your encouragment Moonlight7. I just got done reading chapters 1 and 2 and here's the themes: 1. A Prophet is Called and 2. God's Case Against Israel. How are these passage applicable to our lives today? First, anyone who is a born-again Christian is a worthy candidate to used in ministry in the gifts that God gives to us in the body of Christ. Don't resist God's call to be used by Him to spread the gospel in your sphere of influence like i'm willing to be used in street evangelism, discipleship and music ministry with the men with and without disabilities and mental conditions and i have asperger's syndrome and bipolar and God uses me in these gifts. God qualifies the called and He wants to use you. Second, the American church and our nation and world are at a dangerous tipping point, we need an another Great Awakening to sweep across the American church and our world by repenting of our sin. If we don't God's judgment is imminent and the rapture of the church is near. We need an another Bible-based, Spirit-Filled revival that results in many being saved and discipled. WAKE UP AMERICAN CHURCH AND REPENT!! THIS GOES FOR ME TOO!! WE ARE LIVING TOO MUCH LIKE THE WORLD! I pray that this teaching will motivate as Christians to answer God's call to be used in ministry to fulfill the Great Commission and repent of our sinfulness, we need revival in Jesus name.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 04:18 PM

I just got done with chapters 3 through 6. Here are the themes: 1. Israel is Shameless. 2. A Call to Repentance. 3. An Imminent Invasion. 4. Sorrow for the Doomed Nation. 5. The Justice of God's Judgment. 6. Impending Destruction from the North. How are these themes applicable for today? These passages should serve as warnings for God's people to repent of their sin in America before it's too late. God's mercy has limits when we refuse to repent of the blatant sin in our midst and God's judgment is already occurring because of our rejection of God's Word in our culture. And God's people will be held responsible for America's destruction if we don't repent of our compromise and false doctrine(see 1 Peter 4:17-18). The Rapture of the church is near and we need to be on fire for Jesus winning souls and discipling them. It is time for God's people to wake up!!! May we as Born-Again Christians heed these urgent warnings in Jesus name. This is what Jesus is saying to the western church like He said to the Laodicean Church in Revelation 3:14-21. WE NEED REVIVAL NOW IN OUR OWN LIVES AND IN OUR CHURCHES!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2023 06:59 PM

I just got done with chapters 7 through 10. Here's the lessons we can apply to our practical everyday lives from these chapters:

1. False doctrine destroys a nation.

2. Anything that comes before Jesus is an idol.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2023 07:07 PM

And the LORD has shown me today that i can be a very self-centered man thinking that the whole world revolves around me and i need to be a Christ-centered and others'-centered man with His help. These chapters should serve a lesson for us who are Born-again Christians that we need to keep Jesus at the center, not ourselves. May the LORD help us to heed these warnings and repent.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2023 04:51 PM

I just got done reading chapters 15 through 18 and here's the lessons i've learned from these chapters:

1. Ministry for Jesus may be hard but it's worth it. 2. Let Jesus be your deliverer. 3. Obey Jesus no matter what the cost. 4. Let God mold you into the person He wants you to be. I believe persecution will be on the increase in America, let us be bold yet wise witnesses for Jesus.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2023 10:04 AM

I just got done with chapters 19 through 23. Here's the lessons we can apply to our practical everyday lives: 1. Spiritual and national leaders are going to be held accountable how they lead the body of Christ. 2. Trust Jesus and not man. The Western church is going to held accountable for their doctrine. We are at a dangerous point in the Western church and we need to repent and return to the Scripture in its entirety. The rapture is near and Jesus is returning for a pure spotless church, not a filthy worldly spotted pig. We need to repent of our compromise and false doctrine. May we as born-again Christians heed these warnings from the Word of God in Jesus name.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 06:21 PM

I just got done with chapters 24 through 27. Here's some of the themes: 1. God will not wink at sin. 2. God's judgment. 3. God will deliver you from your enemies if you stay faithful to His work. I believe the LORD is trying to use the things in our world to wake up the Western Church and bring revival and restoration in America. Stay faithful to the cause of Christ no matter what the cost in Jesus name.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 05:13 PM

I just got done reading chapters 28 through 31. Here's the themes for these chapters:

1. Watching out for false doctrine. 2. Repentance brings restoration. 3. How a personal relationship with Jesus changes everything. Let us be careful to not allow false doctrine to pollute our minds concerning Scripture and repent of our sin in the Western Church so restoration can come to America. And let us value our personal relationship with Jesus above everything else and not make idols out of anything else. May we heed these warnings as Born-again Christians and repent of our compromise and false doctrine in Jesus name and return to the Scriptures.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 05:21 PM

I just got done with chapters 32 through 35 and here's the themes:

1. God is in control of all the affairs of the nations. 2. More prophecies concerning Jesus. 3. Heed God's warnings and remain faithful to God in the midst of a pagan culture. How can we apply these lessons to today: First, God won't wink at sin in the church and in our nation. We as Born-Again Christians need to repent of our sin and return to the Scriptures entirely! Lets be the remnant who stays faithful to Jesus no matter what the circumstances. We need revival in our churches and America and the entire world. The rapture is near. We need to be in the world but not of it by being holy in God's sight and before others. May we heed these warnings in Jesus name.

Page : 1 2