Author Thread: Series on the book of Jeremiah
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Series on the book of Jeremiah
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 06:27 PM

I am going to start a series on the book of Jeremiah. Here's the themes of this book from the Dr. David Jeremiah Study Bible: 1. From Failure to a New Covenant. 2. A Faithful God and His Faithful Prophet and 3. "Call to Me." I pray that this series will inspire us as Christians to be witnesses for Christ with His wisdom and be bold about our prayers humbly and boldly with Jesus in Jesus' name.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 07:40 PM

I just got done with chapters 36 through 40. Here's some of the themes: 1. Revere God's Word. 2. God will deliver you from your enemies. How do these lessons apply to our practical everyday lives? First, we are as Born-Again Christians are to treat the Bible with reverence and not as a common thing. Second, we are to love our enemies, bless them, pray for them and let God deal with them and not take matters into our own hands. May we as Christians heed these warnings and live like Jesus with His help!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 05:36 PM

I just got done with chapters 41 through 45 and here's the themes:

1. Insurrection Against Gedaliah. 2. The Flight to Egypt Forbidden. 3. Jeremiah Taken to Egypt. 4. Israelites Will be punished in Egypt and Assurance to Baruch. What are the lessons we can apply to our practical everyday lives: First we need to submit to those in authority without compromising Scripture. Second we need to beware of wanting our ears tickled, Third, learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them and lastly God will always preserve a faithful remnant. May we be faithful to our callings in the Body of Christ by proclaiming the gospel by our words and lives at the leading of the Holy Spirit in our unbelieving world until the church gets raptured.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 08:10 PM

I just got done reading chapters 46 through 48. Here's the themes: 1. Judgment on Egypt. 2. Judgment on Philistia. 3. Judgment on Moab. What are the lessons we can learn from these chapters? First, any nation or person that exalts itself above God will be humbled in His timing. God hates pride and loves humility. May we as born-again Christians listen to Jesus and not the devil in Jesus name.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2023 04:53 PM

I just got done with chapters 49 through 52 which talk about God's judgment on the nations and hope for the future. How do these lessons apply to our lives today? These lessons show that God will judge the wicked in His time and we have hope for now in this life and in the future with Jesus no matter what the circumstances. I just got done with this book of the Bible, PRAISE THE LORD.

Page : 1 2