Author Thread: Sometimes people trust there feelings more than they trust facts
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Sometimes people trust there feelings more than they trust facts
Posted : 9 Aug, 2023 08:27 AM

Sometimes people trust there feelings more than they trust facts. I will attempt to deliver facts in this message.

I am not the worlds most skilled chess player, however I know that a skilled chess player often knows that the game is over before the game is over. (I guess its like that saying 'the only thing left is for the fat lady to sing')

I know that some people find President Donald Trumps personality abrasive...but it needs to be abrasive! Many people do not realize the war that we are involved in. I will tell abit of my story. In a dream GOD warned me that somebody/something was going to try to bury me...a couple of years later some things were happening in my life and I was trying to figure out 'what is going on'? So GOD informed me that I was dealing with some people that were under a demonic influence. Namely a person that was rather close to me was being influenced by the demonic spirit of jezebel.

Let me try to explain the situation from a Biblical perspective. In 1 Kings 18-19 we read about the prophet Elijah (many of us might be familiar with the story that is told in 1 Kings chapter 18) but I will recap the story: On one side of the equation there was 450 false prophets of the false god baal, and on the other side was GOD and the prophet Elijah. Nothing happened on baals side, but great things happened GODs side...so Elijah put the 450 fakers to death (most people only know that part of the story) But a wicked man named ahab told jezebel what had been done and she sent a message to Elijah, and the message basically said 'I will kill you' (by the way when jezebel makes a threat it kind of feels like a brick is moving through your bowels) From what I understand, Elijah was so much filled with terror that his earthly ministry was done.

I dont want to belabor the point, but America has been under a demonic spell for a long time (I enjoy how a buddy of mine described it 'its a totally captured operation') meaning that the civilian side of the operation is no longer doable.

I know that for me a demonic cloud hovered over America (and the world). Mighty movements of God were squashed partly due to the spirit of jezebel.

In the Bible we read about a man named Jehu. I probably do not know as much as I should about Jehu, but from what I understand he had a personality that was abit like an Italian mafia member. I think Jehu was one of those people that he made his in intentions clear.

So lets recap the story, jezebel basicly used her words to murder people that were trying to do GODs will. Now a man by the name of Jehu (whom thought the prophets of GOD should be left alone)

You might have guessed where this story is going...President Donald Trump is a modern day Jehu

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jonathan-cahn-trumps-election-was-foretold-by-the-bible/

I know that some people think 'Well Donald Trump is just so mean spirited...I dont see how anybody like that could be sent by GOD'

Well, Donald Trump is reaching between the legs of the bull so he had better be at least a little mean!

Anyway, this is the part of the post where I explain what is coming. In a little bit (I would not be surprised if we are only a few weeks away) the world is going to be made more aware that some very evil people have tried to take over, and Mr. Mean Guy (aka President Trump) and other Patriotic men and women have already said "oh no you dont"