Author Thread: So a kangaroo court tried JESUS
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
So a kangaroo court tried JESUS
Posted : 20 Aug, 2023 09:56 AM

So a kangaroo court tried JESUS and when a man who had a spine that was made of wet noodles, was trying to recuse himself, evil ones called to crucify JESUS...and yall did this right before the Passover LAMB was about to be slain? And the deep state that was alive in JESUS's day could not put two and two together. (I guess they thought the tittle "LAMB of GOD" was a cute little nickname.)

John 19:13-16

13 When Pilate heard these words, he brought Jesus out and sat down on the judgment seat at a place called The Pavement (which in Hebrew is Gabbatha). 14 It was the Day of Preparation of the Passover and about the sixth hour. He said to the Jews, “Here is your King!”

15 But they shouted, “Away with Him! Away with Him! Crucify Him!”Pilate said to them, “Shall I crucify your King?” The chief priests answered, “We have no king but Caesar!”

16 Then he handed Him over to them to be crucified.

For months and months, the Patriots have been saying how 'the deep state' is evil (not just evil as in bad guys, rather evil as in demonically controlled) the evil, 'deep state' took the figurehead of the move towards nationalism, and drug him into a kangaroo court and indicted the man, and the day that Trump was in court room was the same day of preparation of Passover?

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-new-york-court-arraignment-04-04-23/index.html

--President Donald Trump sits in the courtroom with his attorneys Todd Blanche, Susan Necheles, Joe Tacopina and Boris Epshteyn during his arraignment at the Manhattan Criminal Court on April 4 in New York. (Andrew Kelly/Pool/Reuters/Getty Images)--

First of all, you guys the deep state is stupid beyond measure. (Those of us that have a few brain cells to knock together recognize a pattern.) Kangaroo courts that convict innocent people are a problem, and this is how JESUS dealt with the problem:

Colossians 2:15

He disarmed those who once ruled over us—those who had overpowered us. Like captives of war, He put them on display to the world to show His victory over them by means of the cross.

(The Message Translation is as close as I could readily find to what I think went on, it says: ~He [JESUS] stripped all the spiritual tyrants in the universe of their sham authority at the Cross and marched them naked through the streets.~)

Now I hate the deep state...I am talking about a perfect hate! So I dont want to ruin any miserable surprise that awaits them, but I will drop a clue

"The situation that they got themselves into...the outcome rhymes with the name of the pro basketball team in Milwaukee Wisconsin."

ShreksCousin

View Profile
History
So a kangaroo court tried JESUS
Posted : 30 Aug, 2023 09:25 AM

Panther.

explain plz