Author Thread: Thank GOD for being slow to anger...but justice will come swiftly, and amends will be made!
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Thank GOD for being slow to anger...but justice will come swiftly, and amends will be made!
Posted : 7 Sep, 2023 10:12 AM

satan is a liar. The Bible says that he masquerades as an angel of light (which would tell the truth) but satan wants to speak a lie and through manipulation have you believe a lie.

Well, I am sick and tired of the devils lies. So hear is what I am going to do about it...

I am reminding GOD of the words that are written in the Bible;

In 2 Corinthians 10:5 YOU said that I posses weapons that are designed by YOU, and the weapons are useful for:

"With them we destroy people’s defenses, that is, their arguments 5 and all their intellectual arrogance that oppose the knowledge of God. We take every thought captive so that it is obedient to Christ. 6 We are ready to punish every act of disobedience when you have become completely obedient."

GOD I am not praying as a man that is not tuned into what is going on in the spirit world. Lies and deceit were piled up against me and when I cried for help, YOU OH LORD were the only one that came to my aid. I watched as YOU compiled a great army of Patriots and True Christians. I look and I see the massive rain cloud that YOU have sent to sweep away all of the vain filthily lies, the cloud is pregnant with rain!

I thank you for allowing me to poke the cloud, because I was getting sick of listening to the arrogant scoffers.

The evil ones went early (they jumped the gun). For years I had to listen to them make claims like 'the covid-19 planned pandemic surely ushered in the antichrist and "'we"' have instituted the mark of the beast through the vaccine mandate.

Now GOD will show the world how arogantly wrong the 'covid-19 crowd' is. The covid-19 crowd, the crowd that thinks that man kind is powerful enough to cause climate change, also the crowd that completely trusts the medical/pharmaceutical complex that keeps people sick, big agriculture that causes illness in peoples bodies, almost all of the three letter agencies including the doj, fbi, cia, fcc, and the federal reserve (which is not a federal institution) Watch as GOD deals with them all!