Author Thread: This will soon be in the news.
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
This will soon be in the news.
Posted : 8 Sep, 2023 10:38 AM

Unfortunately some people do not realize the debth of the water that we are in. So to quickly catch people up to speed "America is under spiritual attack" One of the 'front line soliders' that is attacking America is called the demonic spirit of jezebel and the demonic spirit of ahab. (1 Kings 19:1-3) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+kings+19%3A1-3&version=ESV Basicly the spirit that was inside of Jezebel did not like the SPIRIT of GOD that was inside of Elijah...in the same manner the demonic spirit of jezebel does not like people that are trying to do the work of the LORD. So the demonic spirit of jezebel seeks to destroy America...and more personally me! The demonic spirit of jezebel is weak and can do little more than tell lies, but this evil spirit often teams up with another evil spirit that is known as the demonic spirit of ahab. Clearly jezebel is the brains of the opperation because while the evil spirit of ahab is quite strong the bafoon is about as smart as a shoe lace.

The demonic spirit of jezebel is the spirit that runs through much of the media, and at the head of that deceitful-murdous system sits Hillary Clinton. https://www.unsealed.org/2016/07/bill-and-hillary-clinton-modern-ahab.html

As I mentioned the spirit of jezebel must be some sort of champion that opposes truth, because I know that the spirit of jezebel opposed me, and lied about me so that certain aspects of the 'goverment' worked to destroy my life.

In the Bible story listed above GOD had used Elijah in powerful ways, however when Jezebel cast her wichcraft spell and said that she was going to kill Elijah...then Elijah was paralized with fear...so GOD sent a man named Jehu to kill Jezebel.

The Jehu anointing is on Donald Trump, I guess contrary to popular belief...Jehu was not the most popular guy in the room, so why are some people surprised to find out that not everyone likes Donald Trump? I feel that the following story gives an accurate description of Jehu's personality https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+10%3A1-11&version=MSG

I am writing this letter specifically for Fani T. Willis, the district attorney in Fulton County Georgia...I will be straight forward with my words “GOD's about to whip your Fani!”

Earlier in this letter, I am not certain if people picked up on all of the facts so I want to highlight them again. 1 Kings 19:15 says -Then the LORD said to him (Elijah), “Go back by the way you came, and go to the Desert of Damascus. When you arrive, you are to anoint Hazael as king over Aram.”- (Rember king Hazael was anointed by GOD)

2 Kings 9 tells us that: 'King Joram had been with the army at Ramoth-gilead, defending Israel against the forces of King Hazael of Syria.' (So king Joram was defending his empire against a man that GOD had anointed.) Lets see what happens next 2 Kings 9:24 - Then Jehu drew his bow with his full strength and shot Joram between the shoulders; and the arrow pierced his heart, and he sank down dead in his chariot. -

So king Joram was defending his empire against an attack...that sounds like you Fani. You also were defending the empire that you belong to! But secretly GOD anointed a different king, and it did not work out so good for king Joram...and I also know that things are not gonna work out for you also!

I am sure that hundreds maby thousands of people were by your side and defending the empire of the kabaula...your not alone Fani because things will not work out for those traitors either!