Author Thread: Philippine scammers?
Admin

Philippine scammers?
Posted : 19 Oct, 2009 09:06 PM

I just joined this site a few days ago, so I'm sorry if this isn't the right part of the forum to post this.

Anyway, there seem to be a disproportionate number of young Filipino women registered here. Am I right to be suspicious of this? I've seen shows on tv about dating services that introduce men (who pay to use the site) to Russian women (who don't pay), and often these women just want a greencard, and maybe seek to marry a rich man so she can get half his stuff in a divorce.

But perhaps I'm just jaded?

cldmin07

View Profile
History
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2010 12:30 PM

A lot of times the scammers are men who uses women pictures. That is why it is so important that you don't sent them money or share any important information with them. I know I have had my share of scammers, Even here. But you can tell when they are scammers. Just use common sense.

sweetlife68

View Profile
History
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 12 Apr, 2010 06:01 AM

there are scammers around the world and it is not fair that you only concentrate on Filipino women. you have to know the person first from there you can tell if she is a scammer or not. Or if you want to play safe, when you a filipino woman on this site and tries to befriend you ignore her... that's all period. God bless.

Yang

View Profile
History
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 24 May, 2010 09:54 PM

I just want to find true love if there is from this site :D God is still first in my life.. i may be a Filipino, but im not a scammer :D You will never be scammed if you will not allow them to scam you :) Pray for God's protection.. we only need here love, love, love :)

mercy_music

View Profile
History
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2010 06:35 AM

What is true to part may not be true to all.

The God of America is also the God of the Philippines. The Lord has His own way of providing for His people.

Marriage is second to salvation. I would rather choose a man who loves God above all and can lead me spiritually than a rich man who has no biblical values...

ylevol

View Profile
History
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2010 05:23 PM

hey! i am a filipina! i was really upset on how they look on filipino women...

:(

maybe theres some but not all..

it really upset me..

really sad..

if you become a victim on it im sorry in behalf of them..

:(

ylevol

View Profile
History
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 2 Dec, 2010 05:07 PM

anyway to all out there who defend filipina's thank you so much!>.

Vital

View Profile
History
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2011 11:01 AM

I'm perplexed and disappointed. :hearts: I'm not bored from this discussion. Without the knowledge of others I would like to be friend with girls from America because I'm studing English and needing in the practice of speaking English, but I have not found anyone from America here who would like to be friend with me. Nevertheless many girls from Philippines first proposes the friendship with Russian guys. Why? :excited: I don't know.

ylevol

View Profile
History
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 07:57 AM

we filipinas arent bad.

. if you really love us and we saw that you are really true, honest, and loyal in us..

we will love you and do the same..

sometimes i dont want to put philippines in my country but i am just thanking God because i am a filipina and i am not a scammer..

maybe thats the reason why most american only played games to almost all the filipina here or outside the sites..

il tell you we are not scammers. and to those who defend us thanks so much..

LongIslandKyd

View Profile
History
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 27 Jan, 2014 10:24 PM

Hi:

You know, I have noticed the same thing, in that there are an unusually high percentage of Filipina ladies registered on CDFF, but the Filipino lady that I met here on CDFF a few months back is the real thing - a genuine, sweet, gentle, godly woman. In fact I was invited by her church here in Mindanao to help them establish a real music ministry (I am a skilled lead guitarist, having played in many Christian bands in the US). The people of the Philippines are the most hospitable, generous and loving people I have ever encountered in my entire 54 years on this planet! So, simply use due diligence and trust the Holy Spirit to lead you to just the right lady, regardless of her nationality! CDFF is great, much thanks to the people who created this website!

Dios bendiga to all here!

View Profile
History
Philippine scammers?
Posted : 11 Jan, 2015 06:43 PM

what a kookoo....

Page : 1 2 3 4 5