Author Thread: Any UNVAXXED girls on here?
ReallyTallJosh^

View Profile
History
Any UNVAXXED girls on here?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2023 04:25 PM

Just wondering...

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2023 10:41 PM

there's a few profiles thar state that, but they're ether antisocial or not active. you're better off dating abroad or giving up.

sadly most western/American women under 40ish can't hold a conversation let alone a relationship. 10 years of looking, traveling all over the US and I can count on one hand the number of younger christian women that I met that are able to socialize.

on the flip side I used to mission work, been to africa, SE asia and india. almost everyone there was very sociable and open to making friends.

ATWOOKI256

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 07:40 AM

depending on what vaccine we are referring to here. some are given as soon as born. For most that administered after 18 my parents had to seek my consent which was mostly a no, so i have survived many

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Nov, 2023 04:18 AM

Mlost the world is vaccinated. It is hard to find anyone who has not been vaccinated. More are partially vaccinated. I myself am against vaccine mandates and I am against the act under Reagan that took away liability for Big Drug companies. All they do is poison us. Poison for profit.