Author Thread: Right now I am saying things that the clean up crew will say.
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Right now I am saying things that the clean up crew will say.
Posted : 30 Sep, 2023 09:46 AM

I am not a guy that is all that interested in politics! However the last 8 years or so there has been a large spiritual battle that spilled over into the political sphere...so guess who put on a political hat?!

The large scale batel has been going on for hundreds maby thousands of years, but I am going to brush on some highlights (hint: its about greed). Remember that event called "The French Revolution" Supposedly the people killed the king and queen and later the surviving child died...well the original kid was kidnapped and brought to America. Somehow the kid grew up and he led a group of people that would legally steal from people, somehow that group became know as the central bank.

Andrew Jackson put a stop to the central bank:

http://www.campaignforliberty.org/andrew-jackson-and-the-central-bank

The way greedy people think is they always want more. And those central bankers were no exception. However there were some powerful people that stood in the way of those bankers trampling all over the regular folks. But greedy people want what they want. About 85 years after the bankers actions were shut down somehow the bankers got the powerful opposition onto a boat and the bankers sank the boat (you can read about the sinking of the boat by following the following link) https://spyscape.com/article/titanic-mysteries-secrets-of-a-sinking-ship

A little over a year later the bankers created another central bank, but this time they called the institution 'the federal reserve' (but do not let the name fool you...the bank is not federal, and those fools are not smart enough to have created any sort of reserve.)

About another 40 years went by and people watched as that bank robed over 200% of the peoples wealth (they call the theft 'inflation', but basically its the bankers way of mining out the value that is in your dollar.) But some people tried to stand up to the banker bullies, and the banker bullies killed the leader of the resistance (you can read about the death of the opposition leader by following the link)

https://www.grunge.com/29755/bizarre-things-never-made-sense-jfks-death/

I obviously do not have paper documentation, but I heard that something like 200 military generals stood up and said 'we are not going to allow that type of nonsense to continue'. But another (about) 48 years went by and the bankers again tried to destroy the paper trails that they had made (the first link briefly cites them trying to erase the paper trail)

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/11/1035689349/wall-street-lower-manhattan-big-banks-9-11-radical-reinvention

Not only did the evil banker try to erase the paper trail that proved that they had stolen well over 1,600% of the value from the currency that adv rage folks use, but the evil bankers also did not want the U.S.A. Military to be on there “A.” game...so they tried to beat the military in the head by attacking the pentagon. (Documentation is provided below)

https://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0911/how-september-11-affected-the-u.s.-stock-market.aspx

It took us about 22 years to amass the next opposition force (by the way, we are now at current day) The evil bankers are not just in America (Actually the war that is in Ukraine proves that the bankers are playing a 'world wide shell game'...hint did you really think that 'the Biden crime syndicate' would care little to nothing about the hardships experienced by Americans in Ohio and Hawaii, but they are deeply concerned about suffering Ukrainians?)

Anyway about 2 weeks ago I felt the battle shift. It was no longer a banker controlled battle. I am sure that by this time the evil bankers are unable to control there bowels because they know that “the gig is up”. The prophetic word from GOD is that when the masses of regular folks realize the level of evil acts that the 'insane banker posse' has committed just so they can steal a dollar. (I am talking about the level of evil where they have stored up billions and billions of dollars then the bankers will beat a man half to death just to steal his dollar.) ...GOD has said the day is quickly approaching (and now its here!) it will be unsafe for the insane banker posse and rich man crew to walk down the streets.

About 3% of the population were pushing for the insane banker posse and rich man crew

(These were the vocal bad guys, they wanted to defund the police and were members of the blm)

About 2% of the population were trying to alert the masses

(These were the guys that you have encountered on social media platforms)

About 95% of the population were sheeple (no offense intended)

(The sheeple wake up everyday and say 'Yes its hard...but right now I need to go to work!')

Now is the time that the bankers have feared, because the sheeple are now asking “What is going on?”

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2023 01:07 PM

I am not really into Politics but I started getting interested when B Obama got in office and there was such an Excitement about a black man as POTUS. although his mom was German I belive that correct.

So the USA has gone down hill every since he got in Office do to his things he put in place.

Not because of his race or mixrace.

J Biden was his Vice President then .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2023 01:12 PM

Maybe USA needs a President like

Hurbert Hoover again.

When Archie Bunker sang that song at the beginning, on his tv show with Edith

He stated ...all the states pulled their weight there was No welfare states.

Those were the Days!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2023 01:16 PM

But Archie B was a known Bigot on his show and didn't like anyone but white people. His wife and daughter tv family didn't agree with him.

Show was a Hit Comedy back then.