Author Thread: Biden: "It Does Worry Me" That Dysfunctional Congress Could Compromise Aid To Ukraine (So on a scale of 1-10 how concerned are you about America...or American things?)
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Biden: "It Does Worry Me" That Dysfunctional Congress Could Compromise Aid To Ukraine (So on a scale of 1-10 how concerned are you about America...or American things?)
Posted : 4 Oct, 2023 12:58 PM

Biden: "It Does Worry Me" That Dysfunctional Congress Could Compromise Aid To Ukraine

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/10/04/biden_it_does_worry_me_that_dysfunctional_congress_could_compromise_aid_to_ukraine.html#!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Biden: "It Does Worry Me" That Dysfunctional Congress Could Compromise Aid To Ukraine (So on a scale of 1-10 how concerned are you about America...or American things?)
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 11:26 AM

Biden is Definity dysfunctional himself.

Along with Congress.

American citizens should be very concerned. But worry doesnt help the situation.

Learn how to budget if you dont know how to, or give professional help to.

Cost of living is increasing while Government is giving out FREE housing, food, healthcare, clothing, essentials etc. to thousands of ILLEGALS in many states.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 11:27 AM

"Definitely "