Author Thread: We will see.
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
We will see.
Posted : 19 Oct, 2023 10:46 PM

It is clear that the democrats threw the book at the Trump supporting protesters on Jan. 6th

-Jan. 6 detainees say a D.C. jail is so awful that they'd like a transfer to Guantanamo-

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/07/1127481476/capitol-riot-detainees-request-guantanamo-transfer-dc-jail-conditions

Now we will see if the book will be thrown at protesters that the democrats like.

-Protesters Of Israel-Hamas War Enter Congressional Building — Leading To More Than 300 Arrests-

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mollybohannon/2023/10/18/protesters-of-israel-hamas-war-enter-congressional-building---leading-to-arrests/?sh=7c1c82ee2a3c

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
We will see.
Posted : 21 Oct, 2023 08:24 AM

Hamas

Is supported by Iran.

They all Terrorists.

Biden administration gave Billions to Iran.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
We will see.
Posted : 21 Oct, 2023 08:27 AM

Biden went to Israel and met with President there. Biden needs to go retire or be impeached. He couldn't hardly get up the air plane steps to enter plane.

The man is incompetent in Mind mostly.

The people that voted for him, including the Christians should be held accountable in some way for All that this POTUS is doing.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
We will see.
Posted : 21 Oct, 2023 11:45 AM

The democrat party has almost split into two or three diffrent groups. There are the 20-30% of party that is of the old order. What I mean is that they are the 'JFK' democrats (if this was the 1960's I myself might be a JFK democrat)

There are the moderate democrats, and ther are the full blown lib-tards such as Alexanderia Orcasheo Ortez, and that girl from Somilia that married her brother so that she could become a citizen of the U.S.A.

So what was the party supposed to at they do? What they did was they took a moderate democrat (named Joe Biden) and 'streched' him (Joe origionaly tried to cover the middle ground, but after they streched him he 'covered' the middle ground and also about 20-30% of the total nut jobs.

So we can now understand why Joe gave billions of dollars to Iran, and then when Iran helped Hammas murdered and kidnaped Israely citizens (as well as Americans that lived over there) its not a huge suprise that Joe now tries to show support by giving billions of dollars to Israel.

Its simple Joe is a weak willed man (a man that has no backbone) Joe is trying to be friends with both sides (like weak men do,,,they just want everyone to be happy)

The big shocker is seeing liberal snowflakes, march for 'gay pride' and then they protest to want to bring palesteians over here? I can tell you that proabl about 99.5% of palesteians want to kill gay people.

Some people are not clever enough to figure out that some 'bad dudes' have hijacked much of the democratic party, and some of the 'rino' republican party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

Thoes bad people want to burn America down, and the bad guy are using 'simple Joe, and plain ol'Suzie' to rally for bad ideas. What some folks do not understand is thoes bad men are trying to build a bomb in America. Its like communism...yeah it makes everyone equal-equaly poor. But the way that it is designed is 'its a gold plated dog bathroom' By the time that you realize what you have in your pocket, the damage has been done!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
We will see.
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 09:12 AM

Thats interesting to divide democrats into 3 categories. I use to identify as democrat Years ago but after some time I became more involved with how Politics worked.

There is only a few states that a person can register as an Independant, not in my state.

I look at what the Candidates support and what the democrat Platform supports.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
We will see.
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 09:17 AM

I do think you are right about Muslims beliefs they don't except gays lifestyle or support their movement.