Author Thread: Women's dating trend
ervindine^

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 01:20 AM

In CDFF if I message a woman from a country that is better off than mine, culturally, economically etc, say like the US, UK, Netherlands or Germany I hardly or almost never get a response unless that woman is somehow desperate for some reason. But if I message someone from Africa or the Philipines I get a lot of responses. It is obvious why that is. Women don't care so much about the man, they just want to move upward economically and in the living conditions ladder. Even Christian women. I am sure they reject some of their possible partners in their own countries because of that.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 02:56 AM

It's up to each individual to decide wether to respond to a message or not, I personally am not interested in talking to anyone outside the UK. I had blocked people outside the UK from contacting me but do get international messages from time to time. Sometimes I ignore them sometimes I'll message back, and say thanks for your message but last time I checked xyz wasn't in the UK...:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 05:20 AM

Some women in foreign countries are serious about find love and spouse even if it is in USA.

I know a couple of older men that married foreign women but they had good jobs and income to go to where the woman was and do eveything needed to get her to USA where they were.

Best wishes hope you have the cash.

American women most have Many choice online and they Many already have been divorced and had relationships at a Young age and they dont have to answer messages Online with men they not attracted too.

They have many Online paid sites.

Dont limit yourself to One Free site.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 06:15 AM

Note

Two are not always better than one.

If they not a good match for each other. They can marry at 55 and get divorced at 56. Be selective but not TOO PICKY are you stay single.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 06:24 AM

To the op I disagree with your statement I work and I'm a homeowner I don't need a man to improve my situation. I am not interested in helping a man to improve his situation, the only men that I would help financially are the ones that came from my womb...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 06:28 AM

Let's be honest when people in developing countries contact those in developed countries they're seeking help I'm not here for it...:-)

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 07:43 AM

You are spot on ervindine. 10 years of trying to date and I was supper lucky to get a gal to simply say hello back. Many of the men in the singles group I used to lead have the same problem. It's really sad but women don't want men anymore, in their eyes we are 100% useless and not even worth a simple hello. The only exception are women who are chasing after their sinful lusts or greed, they'll reply but you don't want that kind around you. And it doesn't matter if you try online, free or paid site or offline in person. what jayz said is typical of women today, they just don't want us around. You're better off giving up and doing something else. I know giving up can be hard, especially if you're like me and have a strong desire to be a father but it's for the better unfortunately.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 07:43 AM

Don't waste you time with messaging any women in a westernized country. Feminism has ruined most women's attitudes and made it virtually impossible to find a good woman.

Chances are even if you met someone in a feminized country and was actually able to marry her. She would likely divorce you after a few short years, Get half of everything you own, take the children and then you would be forced to pay her child support and possibly spousal support.

Here in the US and in several other western countries, women are incentivized to divorce and on top of that divorce is big business so encouraging women to leave marriages keeps a lot of money flowing in to other peoples pockets. Even the courts financially profit from it.

It's easy to find and marry a beautiful women in places like the Philippines. It's not terribly expensive to bring a wife back from the Philippines, but there are a lot of hoops to jump through to get it done.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 07:47 AM

taking someone from there home and family isn't right and it's very selfish... assuming she's not just after a green card.

ervindine^

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 08:14 AM

Thank you so much for the answer.

ervindine^

View Profile
History
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 08:14 AM

Indeed thank you for your answers. Yes it is spot on what you said.

Page : 1 2