Author Thread: Some ways that we are being spared
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Some ways that we are being spared
Posted : 4 Dec, 2023 02:50 PM

I am only including the following article because I want to 'jog' you guyses memories. I cant say that I know what is being said inside of the article.

-25 Mysterious fires at food processing plants across US; ‘End-of-days food shortage’-

https://www.israel365news.com/352851/25-mysterious-fires-at-food-processing-plants-across-us-end-of-days-food-shortage/

Back in about in 2022 there was a lot of fires at food processing plants. Some people might describe the fires as mysterous, but for others it was clear that the food supply was falling prey to a battel. The fires happened in such circumstances like 'a newer facility went up that had a fire suppression system, the system was under matnence, and the gaurd was changing shifts and the entire building was burnt down'

Recently I was listening to a prophetic word and GOD said that some of the fires were set by the 'deep state' (the deep state wants to cause chaos and make people think that th

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2023 03:04 PM

(continued) is a food shortage, so that people will panic, but dont worry there is not a food shortage!) But suprisingly GOD said that some of the food warehouses were burnt by the 'good guys' because the bad guys were trying to posion the food.

The minds of the twisted sicos, they create food that makes people sick, then people need to turn to the 'medical industry'. The medical industry is a business and why would that business want to cure you of anything? In the bizaro world of the deep state sicos they just want to lead you along for them to steal your dollar...then you can die!

I just thought that what GOD said is intresting!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2023 07:24 AM

Recently I heard a Christian man say, America may be one of the goat nations God will judge. Who knows!

The True Believers born again, will go with Jesus in the Rapture. We will be saved from Rath of God .

I say myself ,

America has really been supporting ungodly laws.

Evil administration in office now has no regard for God's way.