Author Thread: (1990) Home Alone -vs- Biden-omics
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
(1990) Home Alone -vs- Biden-omics
Posted : 14 Dec, 2023 03:14 PM

I know that I have explaned to you guys what "inflation" is (its a fancy way to account for the value that the crazy people in the central bank have stolen from you). But if the 'irs' put agents on every street corner, and every time you walked by they stole a dime from you then people would realize that they were being extorted...so (in the underhanded form of trickery that the deep state/kazarian mafia likes to deal in), instead of putting robbers on every street corner...they created a special word. So instead of you walking to the store and suddenly realizing that you had to give $1.00 to the crooks, now you can go to the store and say 'the mysterious boogyman that is known as inflation stole my money'.

I mean come on, go pay for anything and you will quickly realize 'Wait $100 used to buy a shoping cart full of groceries...so why does it now only buy me two small sacks of goods?' (the kazarian mafia want to give you a phony name to blame) the name is 'inflation' (Now just leave it at that...inflation stole your money!) Lets question "Where did the value that was represented by the money go?" Well, since you asked that question I will tell you" The kazarian mafia stole your money. Upon learning that fact you want the kazarian mafia to answer for what they did...well thoes arests are comming. But the way things are a group of knuckle heads keep voting to allow kazarian mafia members to 'represent America'.

In 2013 'obama' was working to stuff the pockets of kazarian mafia members with ill gotten gain. (Instead of nameing the boogyman inflation, they named the boogieman 'climate change')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NKzVvKIoLI

In 2016 President Trump wanted to throttle crooked Hillary Clinton. (the kazarian mafia did not cheat enough that year and one of there mebers lost the election)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slLCjLcgqbc

Way back in the year 2021, the deeds of the kazarian mafia were recorded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYPZMuLOZeY

But in this note I want to draw from a personal experience that many of us share...in the movie Home Alone, in on scene Kevin buy a few groceries from a store. I think Kevin slaps a $20 dollar bill on the counter and recieves some cash/change back. But what would the movie scene look like if it was fillmed in 2023 and Kevin had to deal with 'Biden-omics' (a clever word play that takes the last name Biden and combines it with the word economics and the result is the disastrous policies that are known as Biden-omics). But if we just get down to brass tacks and speak plainly then we are going to see that overthe course of 30 years, how much more money would the kazarian mafia want to steal from Kevin?

Well thanks to the actions of a person on social media...the $20 dollars of groceries would cost around $68 dollars in 2023.