Author Thread: the spells* are being broken
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
the spells* are being broken
Posted : 16 Dec, 2023 01:38 PM

I am going to introduce a topic that many in the church world are largely unaware of. The topic is whichcraft. There are two somewhat opposing pathways that are taken by thoes that practice in the magical arts*

(I will clearly say that the only legitimate way for a human to interact with the spiritual realm is through prayer and fasting.) All other attempts to contact the spirit realm is witchcraft.

However within witchcraft there are two diffrent aproaches, and many in the church world (at best) are only aware of one path. The path that is known by some followers of christianity is called 'the right hand path' (or white magic). The lesser known path is called 'the left hand path' (or black magic)

In this note I am going to be briefly talking about 'the left hand path' (or black magic)

I guess on the fringes of white magic would be doctors and pharmacists but practice rs of black magic are severely selfish and they preform ceremonies to try to manipulate and control other people.

Large parts of the world was under a black magic spell. Sometime early during the corona virius lockdowns (called the planned-pandemic...because it was planned out before it took place)

But anyway, I started noticing that movies were not as enjoyable...not just that low grade movies were being produced, but movies that I enjoyed in the past became less interesting. It was kind of like the movies were part of a trick, and around the lockdowns the trick stopped working as well.

https://www.vox.com/recode/2022/4/13/23022908/movies-theaters-future-peter-kafka

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/25/opinion/oscars-movies-end.html

Although I have paid proably less attention to the quality of food, I am told that food is becoming less 'tasty'

https://thetakeout.com/why-food-doesnt-taste-as-good-candy-snacks-less-flavor-1851100574?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

thoes that practice black magic* put there hopes and trust into a demonic spirit. I have comanded two such demonic spirts to be cast down from there seats of power, and I have given the order that thoes spirits can no longer 'share resources and power'. So heads up you guys will soon start to see major sections of the world* that the evil crew has built...it will soon come crashing down.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-fraud-trial-new-york-44d7ce912fa2434c452e2b5dd6139789?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

Also it is time for the creators of the evil cr appy world that I have been forced to live in, it is time for them to star sweating bullets! Hahahaha

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2023 06:53 AM

Christian programing was talking about America electing Muslim to different offices of government in our country!

This is not the best thing to do, the study and belief in another false doctrine.

Can they really be supportive of our constitution in America!?!?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2023 06:57 AM

A true Muslim reads and believes the Coran.

Their belief is in Allah, their God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2023 06:59 AM

" god"

Edit. false god

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2023 01:52 PM

A number of years ago I decided that I needed to study the false religion of islam.

I started the study thinking that Muslems think that allah is comparable to GOD, the false prophet Muhamid is the islamic equalivant of JESUS, and the koran must be akin to the Bible.

Boy was I wrong! to the Muslems the quaran (there book) is like the savior to them. (I call the quaran: 'the golden tablets that are at the feet of allah')

Many Muslims follow islam out of fear!

Look, GOD told us to show Love to one another (and we did not understand how to show Love to one another...so GOD sent HIS SON JESUS and JESUS showed us how to Love each other 1 John 4:9)

1 John 4:9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

So JESUS came to earth to demonstrate for us, 'What does GOD want from me?'

However in islam, there false god allah kicked the 'instruction book called the quaran' down to earth...and if you dont understand it correctly then they will kill you.

Look at the sunnis and the sheits...both are followers of islam but the two groups claim that the other group does not correctly understand what allah wants, so the solution (in there minds) is to kill everyone that does not believe exactly like them.

I recently listened to a talk about islam, and from what I understand Muhatmid (there most revered prophet) might have been suffering from schizophrenia (the people that hear audiible voices that are not there)

schizophrenia - a mental illness that is characterized by disturbances in thought (such as delusions), perception (such as hallucinations), and behavior (such as disorganized speech or catatonic behavior)

If I remember the story correctly, I think that Mummahatmid got kicked out of a cathloic bording school and at some point he heard voices (and at first I think it disturbed him) and then his wife suggested that maby he had heard the voice of Gabrill/ an angel.

I want to skip a few hundred years of story to about the year 1800. John Adams (who was the second president of The United States as well as a man that was proably influential in the foundations of this nation) he said that the constitution was only written for people that already have moral values...and without an already existing set of moral beliefs then the constitution is completle ineffective.

We have already established that the false religion of islam is not rooted in moral values...in fact the quaran teaches devot Muslims to kill the infidel (the infidel is whoever does not believe exactly like you) So the idea of how in the world did Americans elect members of congress that support the mass killings of Americans.

The idea is so radical and so devious that it must have been put in peoples minds by a demon.

(Dont roll your eyes at the thought...the French revolution got so bloody some historians think that the movement might have been hijacked by a demon)

How else are you going to describe a 10 year long killing spree that ended the lives of about 20,000 people. Its like 'yeah I am mad at high taxes so Fred down the street must die'

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2023 03:04 PM

quaran

Thanks for the correction and response.

I m not into reading what they Read.

:-)