Author Thread: eschatology
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
eschatology
Posted : 9 Feb, 2024 02:52 PM

Theology is defined as the study of GOD and eschatology the branch of theology that is concerned with the end of the world or of humankind.

So during the whole planned pandemic* (the whole thing just smelled funny to me) I will just come out and say it...the evil people that are responsible for the plannedemic, in the minds of thoes sicos satan is the good guy that is fighting against a bad* God. It became clear to me that the creators of the china/covid bug wanted to make themselves look like the antichrist. From my understanding the jab* was there attempt to be the mark of the beast (anyway we are dealing with a bunch of loosers that are about to be kicked off of this plannet)

However before they leave I want to help them feel my toes wave bye to them. (the evil guys that are responsible for covid, they also created the federal reserve bank, and they helped steal the 2020 presidential election, and they attacked Americia on 9/11, and they sank the Titanic...and alot more evil deeds)

But I want to talk about the calendar. Recently I was listening to a man named Bo and Bo pointed out that the calendar does not quite line up with the names of the month. Also I am sort of intrested in the etomology of words...like how the English word Tricycle is part Latin. The prefix tri means 3...so tricycle and triceratops both have 3. I found a neat little chart

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numeral_prefix

Basicly the chart says that the prefixes: septem, octo, novem, decem...means 7, 8, 9, 10

So if things were honest september is not the nineth month of the year it is number 7. In fact the months of september, october, november, and december are all inappropriately named.

From previous studies I know that in the book of Daniel 7:25 -He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws....- so I understood that some rat was going to try to mess with my understanding of time.

So I will be the first to say to the evil kabal/deep state/rats 'Ha you have been caught, now I demand that you pay retribution!"