An explanation of what is going on
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 02:25 PM

An explanation of what is going on:

Just like haters are going to hate

and

players are going to play...

also

crazy people are going to do crazy things

I am not going to try to trace the route that they took...because its crazy! But the modus operandi (a latin phrase that means method of procedure) for the past 8+ years has been 'Get Trump'. If they can put the man in jail for 700 years for stepping on an ant...in there mind its valid. In fact that seems to be the only unifing argument that they have.

For example, one of the only coherent ideas that they have is to be totally against everything that Trump is in favor of.

Remember that time when Joey Biden left a couple of billion dollars wort of sensitive military equipment in Afganastan, well the correct way to withdraw is what President Trump wanted...so obviously the crazy people had to do the opposite. (I guess they were going to show us how 'smart' they are)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/pentagon-release-declassified-report-afghanistan-withdraw-rcna78559

(and there is a lot of other examples) like:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/biden-administration-waives-federal-laws-allow-border-wall-constructio-rcna118959

So 'the corporation' created federal laws that made it impossible for us to defend our borders? (I told you that they are crazy!)

I really do not hear many people talking about GODs cup of wrath, but everytime someone does something that should not have been done, then GOD places a marbel in HIS cup that has the other persons name on it. And whenever GOD says that cup is to full, then the cup gets poured in the lap of the person.

In 2020 my friend Greg was asking about the crazy people that cheated and stole the election. I told Greg that thoes crazy people have placed the cups that have there names on them and placed them under the slurpy fountain...and they wedged a cinderblock onto the on button. (In other words thoes crazy people have made sure that they cant loose any earthly contest...that means that whichever way they turn will most likely involve cheating)

The crazy people has 'friends" in the news media. So while the crazy people were off doing crazy things...the news media was running interference for them. So to some folks the crazy people did not seem so crazy because if the person pretending to be president were crazy then the 6:00 news would report on it...or would they!

What is actualy getting ready to happen is the flood wall is about to burst...soon the media and the circus that the crazy people are putting on will not be able to mask over the lies!

As proof I submit the following picture.

https://sandrarose.com/2024/02/did-da-fani-willis-wear-her-dress-backwards-in-court/

The dress shows us that it is on backward, just like what we have seen has been backward!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 03:16 PM

On the Radio this morning! There was a clip played of Trump saying he had spent approx 2 Billion dollars already to try to stay in race for POTUS.

But he feels it is worth it.

Note

I think Trump wants to get reelected just to show the Democrats he can do it .

He's a Billionaire and all the men who does big business with him, they have made billions

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 03:23 PM

America needs to stop fighting among themselves.

The Leftist leadership are Greedy and immortal supporters.

America was a great Nation but going downhill.

God has blessed America! Even though decades of trying to take God out of everything.

Trump is only one Man .

They my steal the election!

Should win re election 2024 there may be Civilians War !

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 03:31 PM

The thing about fighting aginst crazy people is if you hit them back...they sometimes cant figure out why they are being hit.

The former president was fined $355 million for fraudulently inflating the values of his properties. (I think it was the same 'judge' that thought maralago was only worth a couple of million dollars

I wonder what the advrage person will do to tell the crazy people "Hey what your doing is not fair!"

(oh wait here is a news clip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Damujw5Dgw