Author Thread: Racial Discrimination
Admin

Racial Discrimination
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 04:44 AM

I am very sad to read a profile posting... "ASIANS DO NOT WRITE ME"... ONLY EUROPEAN AND CANADIAN WOMEN CAN WRITE. I believe that there is respect in this site.... considering also that this is a Christian site.... so this statement is really very disappointing. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Thank you.

View Profile
History
Racial Discrimination
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 10:58 AM

Wow. I am shocked. It's not that this guy isn't attracted to asians. Everyone has their interests. It's the fact that he just blatantly said, "DO NOT WRITE". Sadly, everyone screws up. I'm sure he didn't mean to offend anyone. I think the best thing to do would just be to move on and realize that not every christian is like this. I'm sorry.

aceets

View Profile
History
Racial Discrimination
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 05:39 AM

dutzeagle

You were trying to say this in some of your earlier posts here. Shame it did not get noticed and you had to do it in this blunt manner.

I begin to wander weather or not the option on the mail settings which only allow people from a certain country to contact you works in this way as well.

But yes, all Christians are not and must not be like that.

Just my thoughts anyway.

View Profile
History
Racial Discrimination
Posted : 12 Nov, 2009 04:47 AM

I've read several profiles like that. First, those really insulted me, but then I try to think that everybody has their own preferences about his/her match. And not everybody has good skills to speak out what's inside their mind in nice/polite/gentle manners.

So, if those guys/girls doesn't want any asians to write him/her, let them be. CDFF has sooo many members who are more open to any kind of races and able to speak in better manners. Believe me. ;-)

Blessings.

Xtine

View Profile
History
Racial Discrimination
Posted : 16 Nov, 2009 07:22 AM

Hello sister :) yes I've experienced that too,it aint fun at all. I've come to a conclusion that those men just aren't the one God considered to be with us :) maybe those men are better with women from their race as well so they don't need to deal with cultures. We know that its not easy to deal with differences :) I dun see them as racist,its just a matter of preferences.yes its like a shocking therapy I have to admit,but Jesus also died for them coz of His love rite :) just dun take what they wrote too seriously ;) be strong,sister!:) Jesus loves ya :)

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Racial Discrimination
Posted : 28 Nov, 2009 11:12 AM

Racial Discrimination is a sad ancient philosophy which has gained nothing in society except for the USA federal government to protect everyone. :-)

Nynie

View Profile
History
Racial Discrimination
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 01:39 PM

Hi, I totally understand and feel you. I wanted to start the ask the same question and I stumbled on this. I have experienced this a lot on CDFF, its discouraging but, I've learnt to accept it since I cant change it. Well, God has the best plans for us all, and I know His plans will be fulfilled. Best wishes